Fighter Vs. Fighter

Fighter Vs Fighter - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2004 - 1:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

If we took out Neo and put all the people in Zion in Matrix combat - who will win?
2nd Sep, 2004 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Fighter Vs. Fighter

Matrix

To me Morepheus would probably win, but then again, why is that? Is it because he is more of a believer in the Matrix? What about Trinity? I have seen none of the others do such dynamic moves as she has done? Of course in the Matrix it is all about how good your mind works rather that how good are your muscles. So, if you had to pick one - who would you pick?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Sep, 2004 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Fighter Vs Fighter

Matrix

A Morpheus vs Trinity matchup would be interesting, because I believe Trinity is the strongest character in the Matrix besides Neo, even though Morpheus seems more intimidating. Morpheus to me is more of a leader than a fighter, whereas Trinity is a warrior, no questions asked. All the other characters in Zion seem weak to me, like they have been oppressed for so long they have lost their will; I can't any one of them defeating either Morpheus or Trinity. That probably has to do with the fact that none of the other characters were not developed that much in the movies either.

> TOPIC: Fighter Vs. Fighter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.