Study: Citizen Robots Will Want Rights

Study Citizen Robots Rights - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 8th Aug, 2011 - 11:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The Matrix In Prophecy?
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2006 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

STUDY: CITIZEN ROBOTS WILL WANT RIGHTS

Robots might one day be smart enough to demand emancipation from their human owners, raising the prospects they'll have to be treated as citizens, according to a speculative paper released by the British government.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/ptech/12/21/r...m.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2009 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rights Will Robots Citizen Study

I am not sure that this is going to happen in the near future. IF this does happen we will be looking at a android form that will be hard to tell apart from actual humans.

26th Aug, 2009 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Study: Citizen Robots Will Want Rights RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

I agree with you Kntoran. I see this in the Terminator movie too and I'm thinking we are so far from that level of artifical intelligence. I think even computers that 'learn' only do it because of the way someone programed them to.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2011 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rights Will Robots Citizen Study

UCSD exploring why robots creep people out

Neuroscientist Ayse Saygin's research is part of a broader effort to develop more socially acceptable robots and animated characters. Her work could help advance social robotics, a field where scientists and companys are trying to develop robots that do everything from teach class to baby sit children to care for the elderly. Ref. Source 5

> TOPIC: Study: Citizen Robots Will Want Rights

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.