Euro Cup 2004 - Page 3 of 4

I predict the final will be Portugal and Czeck - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Jun, 2004 - 10:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
The football teams of Europe come together to play the world's most popular game, who will win?
23rd Jun, 2004 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Euro Cup 2004 - Page 3

Germany-1 and Chez. Republic-2

My goodness - what a game! The German team was all over the CR and yet they only scored one goal! The CR is a new country to be reckoned with it! They actually won ALL their games and from coming from behind.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2004 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Cup Euro

I am writing this while awaiting penalties for the end game between England and Portugal - WHAT A GAME! You would need to see it to believe it. In the second half the score was 1-0 in favor of England and the coach took off Figo in the last minutes to put on a substitute. Everyone was amazed, but the substitute scored! Then in the 1st 15 minute overtime Portugal scored again, then in the 2nd 15 minute overtime England scored - WOW! Okay on to penalties...

After 5 penalty shots they draw again!

Then after EXTRA penalties the GOALIE of PORTUGAL takes the last penalty shot and SCOREEEESSSSS!!!!!

MAGNIFICENT! England are out!

Update: England-5 and Portugal-6

25th Jun, 2004 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

Euro Cup 2004 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Not only is England out, but their beloved captain and superstar Beckham missed the first penalty shot. He even had the audacity to blame the field conditions for him missing the shot!! I guess he must not know that everyone had to take a PK from the same goal.

In another shocker today, Greece upsets France 1-0. What a wacky Euro 2004 so far?!

25th Jun, 2004 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Cup Euro

Yeah, LDS thinks the whole thing is riged, but it might just be that the new teams are coming of age because they have young vibrant players whereas the more popular teams are still using old veterans. I did not see the Greece / France game, but I am surprised with the result, I will have to look at the rerun.

25th Jun, 2004 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Cup Euro

I dont blame her thought process, but I have to agree with you JB even though huge European powers such as Italy, England, France, Spain and Germany have all been eliminated already. I think the initimidation factor that these teams bring has gone away because of their poor performances, and also because the other countries are getting good experience for their players in the larger European football leagues. It is shaping up to be an interesting final four. Czech Republic seems to be the favorite at this point in my opinion.

26th Jun, 2004 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Euro Cup 2004

Czech Republic is my favourite too but if I'm not wrong in what I think, Portugal will definetly be the winner of this Euro Cup 2004.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jun, 2004 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Euro Cup 2004 - Page 3

Czech Republic really is becoming a football powerhouse. They leveled Denmark 3-0 and one can only be excited to see them in the final game. Another team to watch is Greece, a team in which everyone thought would be out in the first round.

28th Jun, 2004 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Euro Cup 2004 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

I predict the final will be Portugal and Czeck Republic wink.gif if this becomes true, it would be an awesome game!!!!!! ;D

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Euro Cup 2004

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,