Euro Cup 2004 - Page 2 of 4

Italy has never been my favourite team and - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2004 - 11:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
The football teams of Europe come together to play the world's most popular game, who will win?
17th Jun, 2004 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Euro Cup 2004 - Page 2

The referees this time around have been brutal and unfair in many cases. I think they start introducing the camera as a fourth referee as they do in cricket. Players get yellow cards and in some instances, even a red for things that were purely acting on the part of the opposing player.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jun, 2004 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Cup Euro

Croatia-2 & France-2

What a game, did you see it? This has to be the best game of the cup so far. I sincerely believe that Croatia dominated the game after their 2 goals and could have won if that silly defender did not hit it back to the goalie - what was he thinking!

18th Jun, 2004 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Euro Cup 2004 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Man I really hate not being able to watch these games, sounds like they have been really good so far and no one has really dominated. If anyone knows where I can get some video feed online of Euro highlights without having to pay, let me know. Thanks!

19th Jun, 2004 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Cup Euro

Germany-0 & Latvia-0

What a match! Latvia was almost there. Disappoinment in the performance of Germany, they had many chances and kicked the ball as though they really wanted to miss.

20th Jun, 2004 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Cup Euro

What a game! I love the zeal that Latvia had in that game! once they saw that Germany was missing so many goals and getting frustrated, they use that to their advantage and in the end of the game, they celebrate as if they won the game! laugh.gif it was really a super cool game.

22nd Jun, 2004 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Euro Cup 2004

Italy 2 - Bulgaria 1 but Sweden 2 - Denmark 2

means the end of Euro' 2004 for Italy. cry.gif

I read the gamecast coverage of the Italy - Bulgaria match and though it was lopsided in shots and time of possession, Bulgaria held their own. Sweden and Denmark would assure both of them moving on with a 2-2 tie and, guess what, in the 89th minute, Sweden ties the game at 2-2. Shortly afterwards, Italy went up 2-1 but it was too late. Definitely the most controversial day of the Euro cup as I am sure there will be a lot of speculation that the Sweden-Denmark game was fixed. Nonetheless, the Italians will be going home very disappointed and probably minus their head coach Trappatoni who was given a second chance in coaching the Azzurri and couldnt get past the first round of Euro 2004.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jun, 2004 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Euro Cup 2004 - Page 2

Well to be fair I think the Italians really were not performing from the beginning so them not making it is not surprising. I watched the 'Norsk' match and I did not see anything 'fixed', they really both gave it their best.

22nd Jun, 2004 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Euro Cup 2004 Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Italy has never been my favourite team and watching their performance, I am not surprised at the result.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Euro Cup 2004

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,