The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2 of 2

I like the Bane scene and plan, and Cat Woman - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 20th Sep, 2023 - 2:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
The Dark Knight Rises
17th Nov, 2012 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

The Dark Knight Rises - Page 2

I finally saw this now that its on Blu-Ray. It was a totally cool movie from start to finish, its just too bad it had to spoiled because of that maniac shooter. Without going into the movie much I have to wonder about the 'new' Robin and if there is room for the future Batman.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jun, 2013 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Rises Knight Dark The

I like super hero movies which should be evident as I play a super hero character as well in the Role-playing Game but for me there was something about this movie that was lacking. Batman didn't feel like Batman and the length of the movie was unnecessary. At some points I was hoping for a fast forward to the next scene.

20th Sep, 2023 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

The Dark Knight Rises Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I like the Bane scene and plan, and Cat Woman are beautiful and fit for the role to me, and how Batman find his peace in the end. Despite the hint of a Robin seems like there won't be a sequel for it.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Dark Knight Rises

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,