Some Classic Cartoons Viewed As Racist - Page 2 of 2

Well in the past the culture and mindset was - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 24th Sep, 2023 - 12:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2004 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #

Some Classic Cartoons Viewed As Racist
A Friend

Some Classic Cartoons Viewed As Racist - Page 2

Hey Come to think of it, I feel discriminated against. I am referring to the Box next to the entries here in the forums, Very non PC! rolleyes.gif

First I am called a "Newbie" I am hurt by this term. It implies that I am somehow inferior to you how have been here longer. Yeah, pick on the new kid huh? wink.gif

You have my particpation level rated at 0% The currently accepted term would be "Verbally Challenged" or maybe "Forumly Shy" I'm not quite sure yet. I will let you know when I decide. In the meantime walk on eggshells!

You have my level Charisma at 0% "Charisma?" "Charisma?!" I'll have you know that I am considered to be very Charismatic in my subgroup. Why any time I teach a Sunday School class all the others are empty!

Last of all you have the phrase "Is anybody home?" I am highly indignant. I can just picture somebody knocking on my head saying " Is anybody home?"

This sort of stuff just incourages others to do likewise. Oh, the cruelty of the Mob. biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jun, 2004 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Racist Viewed Cartoons Classic Some

The problem is where do you have a dividing line because talk of freedom of speech and creativity will be called into question especially with art and what is considered 'humor'.

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2007 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Some Classic Cartoons Viewed As Racist Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

EDITORIAL: ANIMATED OVER CARTOONS

For decades, the `Disney version` of the world has come under fire. Those `happy slaves` in `Song of the South` - like the lazy crows in `Dumbo` - brought out boycotts. The American Indians in `Peter Pan` and the chubby hippos in `Fantasia` prompted protests. Even the slippery thief in `Aladdin` raised a ruckus.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,...93674,00.html

24th Sep, 2023 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Racist Viewed Cartoons Classic Some

Well in the past the culture and mindset was different so it was considered normal at that time, I don't think its fair to use current culture and mindset to judge it, I personally think the people just want an excuse to get money or compensation by suing.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Some Classic Cartoons Viewed As Racist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,