D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 3 of 31

GM Note: At times like this in the interest - Page 3 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jan, 2012 - 2:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (31) »
Closed
Missing Ships Oliron As Dungeon Master - Adventurers are needed to investigate and locate the missing ships cargo and crew. This quest (D&D 3.5) is only one adventure, not a campaign. To participate create your character HERE for approval. Dungeons and Dragons
23rd Jan, 2012 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 3

"I've been here for as long as I can remember, but I wasn't born here." Avan replies. "I have a few slivers of memory of my old home, but my parents didn't like to talk about it." Walking side by side, he point into a street, suggesting to turn.
"I didn't catch your name..." Avan says.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jan, 2012 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

The two newly met adventures converse as they travel to the town meeting hall. (Avan realizing the mayor would most likely be there at this time of day)
Even though the weather is a bit on the chilly side and the wind a tad brisk. The mood of the town around them is upbeat. A few twists and turns threw the bustling Crawttport streets and alleys and they arrive.

The two gain easy access to the town hall with little delay. A simple name check and nature of business at the door and they are directed to a side room. Once threw the old oak doors they immediately take in the powerful visage of the mayor. He stands probably a little over 6 feet and weighs in at approximately 240. His human form built in such a way it is hard to tell how much of him is muscle and how much is fat. (Looks sort of like Mario from the Mario Bros. But without the big nose)

The mayor greets the two with a trained smile/eye and a firm handshake. He introduces himself as Mayor Foss, asks them their names, then asks them to be seated. Formalities taken care of Mayor Foss gets to the point asking how he can help them on their quest for the missing ships. Foss adds that he is eager to learn what has happened to the crew and cargo. The sooner he can locate them the sooner he can breathe a little easier.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 23rd Jan, 2012 - 5:44pm

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2012 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game
A Friend

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Well sir", Asthelion began, "My first question would have to be where were the ships coming from? Also, what exactly were these ships transporting? How many people were on the ships? Have any other ships come in from the original location? And do you have any idea why these ships would go missing, even a suspicion?"

24th Jan, 2012 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

"We also need to know where to start looking. When and where were the ships last seen?" Avan adds. "And what possible dangers lie on the route they were taking?"

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2012 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

Asthelion glances at his kinsman. He's no fool as to when someone has good ideas. Clearly this man is either no stranger or a natural to getting information.

"Excellent", Asthelion comments and turns back to the mayor, "Lastly, it would seem likely that we may be in need of aquatic transportation."

24th Jan, 2012 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

The mayor replies evenly, "The ships were last seen leaving from the port of Drocinzor. It is a coastal town much like our own about 5 days sail west from here."

The mayor pulls out some papers and begins to look threw them, "Ahh here it is, I got this list from a runner sent from Drocinzor. Butter Bean is carrying beans with a crew of 6. The Cross Eyed Lady is transporting an assortment of trade goods. Things like rugs, pottery, that sort of thing, crew of 7. And Boomerang is carrying a few expensive paintings and other antiquities, crew of 4."

Mayor Foss pulls out a small map and points to the various areas as he explains. "To get here from Drocinzor the ships would have had to travel around the peninsula first. To do that they would have had to travel threw the Ginoye Reef. By process of elimination this is were I we believe the ships are. No other ships have been threw the area that I know of."

"Merchant ships to and from Drocinzor have been halted momentarily. If your looking for a boat try the docks. I'm sure you could find someone down there to bring you to Ginoye Reef. It may cost you a few coins but a lot better than trudging threw a swamp right.", Foss grins.

I looked for over and hour and can't find one thing online that will show how many crew members are on a boat, I give up. If you can find one please post the link in you next post otherwise I am just guessing.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 24th Jan, 2012 - 11:13pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jan, 2012 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 3

"Thank you for you time and assistance, sir" Avan says. "We will try to find the ships right away! If you don't mind, that map will come in handy as well."

Charisma: 10+2 = 12

He turns to Asthelion and says "I suggest going to Ginoye Reef as the mayor says, since they're likely just shipwrecked on the reef. Unfortunately I only have 3 gold and I don't think that'll get us far by boat, especially after buying more rations."

25th Jan, 2012 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 3

GM Note: At times like this in the interest of keeping things going along I will post that the group heads to the docks. Even though only one person has posted. It is such a mundane action in the grand scheme that I don't think it will hurt. If when I do this you had an action you feel needed to be done just let me know. We can "pause", "rewind", and fit it in. wink.gif

Mayor Foss looks at the map then back to Avin, "Sorry no, this map was given to me by the former mayor and is property of the town. You could easily find a copy for sale at the market though."

After saying goodbyes the party now moves on back down to the docks. It is mid afternoon (about 3pm) and the temperature has risen drastically. You overhear an old woman complaining to herself that a storm must be coming as she rubs her kneecaps.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 25th Jan, 2012 - 2:28pm

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (31) »

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.