D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 22 of 31

"Right right, of course may tee, thank - Page 22 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th May, 2012 - 5:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 31 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (31) »
Closed
Missing Ships Oliron As Dungeon Master - Adventurers are needed to investigate and locate the missing ships cargo and crew. This quest (D&D 3.5) is only one adventure, not a campaign. To participate create your character HERE for approval. Dungeons and Dragons
7th May, 2012 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 22

Jeffrey asks you to help him up and says that he will do as you ask. He explains that he ran only to escape the lizard men because he thought you were outnumbered and going to loose.

Sponsored Links:
9th May, 2012 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

"Get up youself" Avan says curtly, using some caution but not assuming a threatening pose. "You have nothing to fear, just head back."

If he gets up, he follows at about 10 paces behind Jeffrey.
Otherwise Avan steps back and fires a warning shot near Jeffrey's feet.

9th May, 2012 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Jeffrey stands up after some struggle and walks back.

GM: You are all back at the battle sight, which is near the makeshift lighthouse. You have looted the lizard men and it is near a few hours till noon. If you are going to proceed to the lighthouse you are going to have to swim or devise some other method of reaching it, as it is surrounded by water.

Post Date: 10th May, 2012 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game
A Friend

Page 22 Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

Asthelion (who I still have to take time to change his stats) sees his comrade and the pirate coming out of the foliage as he sits in the sand waiting for them.

"Took you long enough", Asthelion says to his companion not in an insulting manner, "Jeffrey did you and your companion have a boat or anything to travel between islands?"

Asthelion talks to the pirate in a nonchalant way ignoring the fact that Jeffrey tried to bail on them. Leave what happened in the past, in the past.

10th May, 2012 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

"No sir we don't be have'n any boats, yar.", Jeffrey cracks a grin.

"I guess you'll just have to be cuttin' me bonds so as I can swim aye."

11th May, 2012 - 7:33am / Post ID: #

Avan turns to Asthelion and whispers, "I wouldn't mind cutting him loose. If he stays, he can help us, even in combat now. If he escapes, then we won't have to feed him or watch for his safety. He may even be an ally later and will look favourably upon out mercy."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th May, 2012 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 22

Asthelion ponders the thought for a moment before walking over to Jeffrey without a word. As he walks towards the pirate he pulls out his masterwork dagger. He stands in front of Jeffrey without really taking notice of the pirate and staring at his weapon. Still silent, Asthelion forces the pirate to turn around and cuts through his bonds at his wrists, freeing Jeffrey's hands.

"There", Asthelion says and then turns Jeffrey around so the pirate is facing him once more then shows him his dagger, "You see this? This here's Roxanne. She's my pride and joy. Because I still don't want a weapon in your hands yet, should the need arise when you need to defend yourself, if I'm feeling gracious, I might just let you hold her. I won't keep you with us against your will but try anything on us, and I'll kill you."

His last words are said with a cold silence that can only be accumulated by being a trained killer.

Intimidate (Cha +2)
Result: 17

13th May, 2012 - 5:52am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 22

"Right right, of course may tee, thank yea.", Jeffrey rubs his wrists.
"So yeh' be wantin' to go to the lighthouse aye, what fer, nuthin' be there."
"Why don't we head back to me camp. I have some good ale there and food."
He walks to the shoreline and washes his face.

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.