D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 23 of 31

Avan, who up until this point has been in - Page 23 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th May, 2012 - 12:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 31 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (31) »
Closed
Missing Ships Oliron As Dungeon Master - Adventurers are needed to investigate and locate the missing ships cargo and crew. This quest (D&D 3.5) is only one adventure, not a campaign. To participate create your character HERE for approval. Dungeons and Dragons
16th May, 2012 - 9:17am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 23

"Hold up a second," interjects Avan. "Whose camp is this exactly? and why is it here?" after hearing the answer Avan continues "So why are you trying to avoid the lighthouse?"

Sponsored Links:
16th May, 2012 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

"It was me and me pals camp but yea killed him. We were using it as a base camp, been doin' a lot o fishin' yea see.", Jeffrey takes a swig of something from a clear bottle.
"Aye that's good, ahh.", then another swig.

"Not tryin' to avoid the lighthouse, just no reason to go there may tee."

20th May, 2012 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

While the party is discussing what to do next you hear a voice from the tree line.
It calls out, "This be Captain Two-Toes, I see ye have one of my men. Let him go or you'll be killed were ye stand.

You can see no one in the direction of the voice and are unable to tell if it is just one person, though you suspect there are others.

Post Date: 21st May, 2012 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game
A Friend

Page 23 Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

Asthelion turns triumphantly towards Avan and mutters, "See? I told you they wouldn't have come alone."

The rogue then turns to the voice in the trees and asks, "What difference would it make to be killed where I stand or to be killed shortly after I released him? On what word do I place my trust in that no immediate harm will come to us if I send your comrade over to you unharmed?"

As the rogue is talking he is furiously calculating his options should things turn sour. He has decided that this is definitely not his day after the lizard-men attack and now this. His hand slowly comes to rest on the hilt of Roxanne, ready to unsheath should the need arise but resting in a non-threatening manner, he motions for Avan to do the same. No need to attract unnecessary hostility and he figures that the pirates will already not be pleased with the news of Jeffrey's dead companion.

Diplomacy (+2)
Result: 18

25th May, 2012 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

The gruff weathered voice replies back, "Look land lover, I can give ya no guarantee but me word. Me an me men here are wanting to get about our business so make you choice quickly or we'll make it for ye."

29th May, 2012 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

As you debate and toss the situation over in your mind you suddenly realize it is to late. Arrows begin to fly from the treeline to your location. An arrow whizzes past your head and several more embed themselves in the sand around you.

Jeffrey is no longer standing by the shoreline. You can see ripples in the water around where he used to be.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th May, 2012 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 23

Asthelion curses not for the last time today as he tries ducking to avoid arrows. He also tries to shove Avan away from immediate danger.

"Look! Look!", he pleads, "Jeffrey isn't with us anymore he left so stop with the attacking please!"

Tumble (If needbe) (+6)
Result: 19

Diplomacy(+2)
Result: 17

29th May, 2012 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 23

Avan, who up until this point has been in a lethargic mood, is suddenly alert and starts to run away from the source of arrows. After about 60 ft he defensively drops to the ground.

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.