D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 25 of 31

Out of Character: That's a good point, - Page 25 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jun, 2012 - 1:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 31 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (31) »
Closed
Missing Ships Oliron As Dungeon Master - Adventurers are needed to investigate and locate the missing ships cargo and crew. This quest (D&D 3.5) is only one adventure, not a campaign. To participate create your character HERE for approval. Dungeons and Dragons
6th Jun, 2012 - 6:19am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 25

The next round of arrows fails miserably at hitting either of you. Now that the pirates are shooting moving targets their true skill shows, or maybe the amount of alcohol they've consumed is kicking in.

You both make it to the trees and are just catching your breathe when you hear the pirates shout. Debating weather to go and chase you two or leave you be.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2012 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game
A Friend

Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

After Asthelion is done sucking wind he turns to Avan who he ha found coming out of the water and manages to say between his gasping for air, "I love it when a plan comes together don't you?"

After hearing the pirates discuss Asthelion suggests they move farther away from the them to create distance. (If they are able to Asthelion suggests leaving the pirates all together and making for the other lighthouse).

10th Jun, 2012 - 8:26am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character:: I thought I'd noticed the 'bad stuff happening when not posting, but I understand your position and am fine with what you did. Last week was the last week of university, so I had assessments and then on Saturday I had work twice in the early morning and at night. Now all I have left is exams so I should be able to post more frequently.

Avan trudges though the foliage soaked and leans on a tree to catch his breath. He agrees with Asthelion and suggests a route to the lighthouse avoiding the pirates and giving their campsite some berth.

10th Jun, 2012 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 25 Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

You take a moment to catch your breathe, the pirates seem to have left. After a few minutes you make your way to the island that the lighthouse is on. Wet, tired, thirsty, hungry, and injured you arrive.

Standing about 60 feet tall, the lighthouse dominates the lightly vegetated rocky island. A thick eerie silence falls permeates the area, it is late in the afternoon.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 11th Jun, 2012 - 12:15am

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2012 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

Asthelion will slowly draw out his bow and and arrow. After motioning to Avan he creeps up towards the door of the lighthouse trying not to make a sound so as not to alert anything or anyone around.

Move Silently (+7)
Result: 17

11th Jun, 2012 - 7:47am / Post ID: #

Avan follows Asthlion's example, drawing his bow, crouching and moving slowly behind him. Avan silently whispers "keep me out of any action, I need a rest before I can face anything myself".

Move silently(+8) = 23

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jun, 2012 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 25

You creep up to the lighthouse door facing no resistance. Both characters do however smell a strong odor of bodily rot and decay.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2012 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 25

Out of Character: That's a good point, question. When can I restore my health to its former glory? I know I have yet to change stats for level up I seem to have misplaced my character sheet so it might take a while but as for the health, as cool as it is to walk around one d6 away from unconciousnes I'd really love to have it back.

In Game: Asthelion nods silently and, at the doorway motions for Avan to be silent. He then proceeds to make sure that the door is safe to open (I am assuming there is a door, if not or if it got busted down or if for some reason there is not door where there should be, he'll just peek in). He also listens by putting his ear to the door for any indication of potential enemies on the other side.

Spot (+3)
Result: 16
Listen (+6)
Result: 25

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.