D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 4 of 31

The owner does have rations to sell and the - Page 4 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jan, 2012 - 9:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (31) »
Closed
Missing Ships Oliron As Dungeon Master - Adventurers are needed to investigate and locate the missing ships cargo and crew. This quest (D&D 3.5) is only one adventure, not a campaign. To participate create your character HERE for approval. Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2012 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game
A Friend

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 4

"Listen friend", Asthelion says to Avan as he hears the old woman's words, "I don't know how it is here but I've seen some nasty storms on open sea before and I'd rather not try to sail through any kind of storm and if I'm correct, neither will the sailors. Perhaps you know of a place to stay, at least for the night if nothing else to get some rest before our journey. If a storm comes I'd rather be inside than in open sea and if it doesn't come, we'll be refreshed for the trip ahead of us. What do you say?"

Sponsored Links:
27th Jan, 2012 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

"Surely we should get a second opinion, but I don't like this sudden surge of heat." replies Avan. "I know a place where we can exchange stories over drinks and get a decent room."
Avan leads Asthelion to a tavern he patronizes occasionally.

27th Jan, 2012 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The inn keeper will charge you 5 sp each. That pays for 1 bed (which is more of a cot) near the hearth, and dinner (common) plus breakfast (common) the next morning. If you are going to spend any other monies of ale or what have you, please note it. The prices are listed in the manual.

The quaint inn is pretty empty at this hour. Only two patrons inhabit it besides the owner. They are sitting on stools at the bar talking with one another, sipping ale. The owner (a halfling) asks you how he can be of service.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 27th Jan, 2012 - 7:49pm

28th Jan, 2012 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

"What do you think this change of weather brings with it. Can we be expecting storms for the next few days?" Avan asks.
When he receives his reply, he continues "Do you know many people willing to ferry 2 people away to Ginoye Reef? It doesn't have to be luxurious, a sturdy boat ought to be enough."

29th Jan, 2012 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

The halfling is not sure how long the storm will last. However you can hear the rain coming down pretty heavy from outside. The halfling predicts the storm will pass within the hour.

He knows that there are fishermen that go out that way every so often. He imagines finding a boat and trolling along with them would probably be relatively cheap. If they worked as hired hands with the fishermen they might even make a few coins actually.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2012 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Well", Asthelion says after the halfling has said his piece, "It's your call on what to do. I'd suggest waiting an hour or so to see if the storm does pass like the inkeeper predicts."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jan, 2012 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 4

"Very well, let's eat here. Hopefully the storm will subside in a few hours. If it hasn't we can get rooms then."
Avan pays for a common meal and asks if he can buy rations here as well. 3sp removed.
He then starts asking the inn's patrons if they know of a cheap way to sail to Ginoye Reef setting off tonight or tomorrow.

Charisma(+2 already added): 17, 11, Nat20

Out of Character:: I noticed before that I didn't have starting rations so my previous receipt of fish was wrong, I'll just change that to a paltry sum of money and say it counts towards my starting money.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 30th Jan, 2012 - 1:09pm

30th Jan, 2012 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 4

The owner does have rations to sell and the storm passes within the hour.

The patrons mention a friend named Hehon of theirs owns a fishing boat named The Randy Pelican. They give you directions to were they think he may be. Though he may be already out fishing.

Avan may be able to think up a fishing vessel that he knows of.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (31) »

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.