D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 31 of 31

I'm locking the Dungeons & Dragons - Page 31 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Feb, 2013 - 3:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 31 pgs.  27 28 29 30 31 
Closed
Missing Ships Oliron As Dungeon Master - Adventurers are needed to investigate and locate the missing ships cargo and crew. This quest (D&D 3.5) is only one adventure, not a campaign. To participate create your character HERE for approval. Dungeons and Dragons
21st Feb, 2013 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 31

The Dice Master says...

I'm locking the Dungeons & Dragons Missing Ships Game related Threads as Oliron has not given any sign or communication as to what happened to him. I will keep your game data for now in case he suddenly returns.

My apologies to those who were hoping to continue. There are other active role-playing games that you can join in.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.