D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 8 of 31

Out of Character: I'll wait on a reponse - Page 8 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Feb, 2012 - 5:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 31 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (31) »
Closed
Missing Ships Oliron As Dungeon Master - Adventurers are needed to investigate and locate the missing ships cargo and crew. This quest (D&D 3.5) is only one adventure, not a campaign. To participate create your character HERE for approval. Dungeons and Dragons
12th Feb, 2012 - 8:10am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 8

The two of you advance as a team, moving from cover to cover. Threw the heavy vegetation you eventually come on a path. (sneaking, move along it slowly, cautiously)

Threw the treeline you see the wooden tower.
Nothing is moving around the area.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 12th Feb, 2012 - 8:32am

Sponsored Links:
12th Feb, 2012 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

Seeing no threats you move in closer to get a better understanding of the nature of the structure. The first thing that strikes you to be strange is the smell. There is a strong odor of bunt wood, yet you see no burnt wood. You also see foot pints in the sand around the structure.

The structure itself is rather unremarkable. It is simply a tower-like structure made of wood, bound together by rope and cross sections. Avan looks for clues that the wood used here was from the wrecked ships but finds none. You do spot a curious metal lip at the very top of the tower though.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 12th Feb, 2012 - 11:17pm

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2012 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game
A Friend

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Asthelion whistles at the sight of the structure up close and then bends down to examine the footprints. He wants to get a closer look to see if they are hastily made as if some sort of struggle or any event of significance took place or if they just appear to be everyday travelers footprints that walk from one place to the other without disturbance.

14th Feb, 2012 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

Avan prepares to knock on the structure to check its strength, but catches himself before impact. He decides to sneak around the structure looking for an obvious entrance.

move silently(+8): 15

14th Feb, 2012 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

The structure is hollow so there is no entrance per say. Spotting some sand deposits on some of the rope, you imagine someone has climbed this to get to the top. You could climb the structure with relative ease.

The footprints look like they are made by normal activity. They lead from the trail from the woods to your left to the structure and around the structure.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2012 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

As Avan heads around the structure, Asthelion listens for any noise, or lack thereof that might seem unusual to the setting.

Listen (+6)
Result after bonus: 19

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Feb, 2012 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 8

Out of Character: I should've mentioned that I write all my rolls after bonus added, less work for Oliron.

"The only entrance I can find is the one that may or may not be at the top," Avan whispers. "Looks like the only way up is to climb the rope that keeps this thing together."
Avan tests the rope by putting his weight on it and checks how taut it is, while waiting for a reply from Asthelion.

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2012 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 8

Out of Character: I'll wait on a reponse from Oliron as far as any noises that may or may not be taking place. However if nothing appears unusual...

In Character: Asthelion glances up at the top of the structure, pulls out a gold coin and says "I'll flip you for who goes first up the rope."

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.