D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 2 of 31

Asthelion sees that Avan seems to have taken - Page 2 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2012 - 4:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (31) »
Closed
Missing Ships Oliron As Dungeon Master - Adventurers are needed to investigate and locate the missing ships cargo and crew. This quest (D&D 3.5) is only one adventure, not a campaign. To participate create your character HERE for approval. Dungeons and Dragons
20th Jan, 2012 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 2

Once the sailors ran out of energy, they hoisted the sail and let the wind push them to the docks. Avan decided to gut some fish to pass the time, naval navigation not being his strong point.

Upon reaching the dock, midway through his work, he sees a fellow half-elf approach and talk to him.
"Greetings, kinsman" replies Avan, too tired to be taken aback by the approach of a stranger and smirking at the joke. He continued looping the rope he held as he spoke. "Terrible catch today, you'd better hope yesterday's bounty was well salted."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2012 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game
A Friend

Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

As the fisherman responds, Asthelion guesses he's talking about yesterday's fish being well-preserved due to lack of catch today. Although for all he knows the man is talking about a wedding bride with a personality. Still, he realizes he needs the job and presses on with the conversation.

"And is this why you have a sign on your boat? You wish for more fisherman to hopefully increase catches for the day?"

22nd Jan, 2012 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"What sign?" Avan turns around and remembers the sign on the dock he noticed earlier in the morning. "Must be a trick of the eye, it's not on the boat, it's on the dock. I know nothing of it, but it piqued my interest this morning."
Avan reads the sign loud enough for the other half-elf to hear.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2012 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

Upon closer glance Asthelion realizes his kinsman is right ad the sign is on the dock and not the boat.

Well, isn't that perceptive, the rogue thought to himself.

"Do you know where I would go to inquire about this sign? Or do you know who might know? You spend more time here than I do clearly so you must know most of the people around here", asked Asthelion.

22nd Jan, 2012 - 10:08am / Post ID: #

Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

Out of character: when I wrote that Avan reads the sign out loud, I was trying to politely say, GM please provide the sign's text wink.gif

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 22nd Jan, 2012 - 10:08am

22nd Jan, 2012 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

The sign says:

Adventurers are needed to find the lost ships Butter Bean, The Cross Eyed Lady, and Boomerang. They were last seen heading towards the Ginoye Reef and are thought to have possibly run aground. Find the boats so that the crew and cargo can be salvaged and be rewarded with 50gp.

See the mayor for further information.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jan, 2012 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 2

"It's certainly grabbed my interest, let's go see the mayor" says Avan. He approaches his boss and after some talk receives his pay in dried fish (count as rations, none added; initial equipment).

Avan then heads off to see the mayor about the sign.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2012 - 4:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 2

Asthelion sees that Avan seems to have taken charge of the situation and he is completely ok with it. He does know more about the city after all and Asthelion feels it is not a rogue's place to take charge unless need arises. So he follows Avan's lead to see the mayor.

"So", Asthelion asks as he follows Avan trying to strike up light conversation, "How long have you been in this city?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (31) »

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.