D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 11 of 31

Asthelion was sure he heard voices meaning - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Feb, 2012 - 4:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 31 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (31) »
Closed
Missing Ships Oliron As Dungeon Master - Adventurers are needed to investigate and locate the missing ships cargo and crew. This quest (D&D 3.5) is only one adventure, not a campaign. To participate create your character HERE for approval. Dungeons and Dragons
23rd Feb, 2012 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 11

"Stay out of sight and lets ambush them when they get to the lip." Avan whispers, as he drops prone and draws his bow.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2012 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game
A Friend

Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

Asthelion puts his hand over Avan's drawn bow in an attempt to settle him down.

"Hang on", he whispers, "I want to listen to what these people might be talking about so conveniently close to the location where our missing ships were last reported to have been. These are the first people we've seen since the ship and it wouldn't do to take out what might be a crucial moment of information."

Listen (+6)
Result: 13

Reconcile Edited: dremich on 25th Feb, 2012 - 8:42pm

26th Feb, 2012 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I was only going to threaten them when they start climbing. I'm assuming they want to get up here too. And if they have their hands on the ropes, they're not on their weapons."

26th Feb, 2012 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

Page 11 Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

The sound of axe chopping begins to resound from inside the woods.

You are still unable to hear the actual words being said from this distance.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 26th Feb, 2012 - 5:44am

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2012 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Ships Missing Dragons and Dungeons

"We don't know how many of them are there and there isn't a whole lot of cover up here if they aren't in a good mood", Asthelion replies, "Besides, maybe we'll get lucky and they just want to chop wood and go home... And maybe I'll get named king and not have to do these jobs and risk my life for money anymore", and he edges his way on his stomach towards the edge of the tower to peer down.

Spot (+3)
Result: 20

Reconcile Edited: dremich on 27th Feb, 2012 - 4:19am

27th Feb, 2012 - 11:38am / Post ID: #

Avan stays low on the top surface. His bow is in his hand but no arrow is nocked. "Just whisper if you need me," he replies.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Feb, 2012 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game - Page 11

A figure emerges from the woods dragging a large branch behind him.

He drags it to within 30 feet of the tower and sets it down.

The figure is rubbing his hands and looking out into the bay. He is dressed much like you imagine a pirate would dress.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2012 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

Asthelion was sure he heard voices meaning the one man couldn't be alone and he explains his perceptions to Avan in a whisper. In a potential tight situation, Asthelion believes it is vital that all information is known to ally parties. He then tries to listen to anything the man has to say now that he is closer or any other noises from the woods.

Listen (+6)
Result: 23

> TOPIC: D&D 3.5 Missing Ships Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.