Reverse Aging

Reverse Aging - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 10th Jun, 2017 - 2:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Health Related News - Real 'Benjamin Button' Stem cells reverse aging
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2012 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Reverse Aging

Real 'Benjamin Button' Stem cells reverse aging

Scientists may one day slow down aging with a simple injection of youthful stem cells, a new study on mice shows.
Source: msnbc.com: Health

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2016 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Aging Reverse

Cellular reprogramming slows aging in mice

Scientists have rolled back time for live mice through systemic cellular reprogramming, according to a new study. In mice carrying a mutation leading to premature aging, reprogramming of chemical marks in the genome, known as epigenetic marks, reduced many signs of aging in the mice and extended their lifespan on average from 18 weeks to 24. Ref. Source 4d.

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2016 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Reverse Aging
A Friend

Reverse Aging Health & Special Psychology

There was a TED presentation I watched a while back, with a rather grandiose claim concerning longevity. The man was a scientist specializing in the effects of aging. They're getting very close to finding effective means of eliminating the factors that cause aging, and/or reversing the damage caused by them.

He claimed that the first person who will live to 150 years of age was 30 years old right now (35 or so accounting for the time since said presentation was made), and the first person who will live to 1,000 years of age was born recently.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Aging Reverse

Could removal of aging cells extend human life? A research team has confirmed that targeting SnCs could treat age-related degenerative joint disease. Source 4u.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Reverse Aging
A Friend

Aging Reverse

With the way our science is going I am sure that yes we can reverse the effects of aging. I think however that many of the people who will be able to get this wonderful drug or injection will be those in power or rich so they can keep getting richer and keeping their power for ages while the others us common folk toil and die as usual while they over see it all.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Reverse Aging
A Friend

Reverse Aging

Yeah, agreed regarding the rich and powerful. And that would solidify a ruling class… and eventually lead to civil war.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

Reverse Aging
A Friend

Reverse Aging

Well most Americans are stupid right now. We already have a ruling class they just do not know it. The tuling class are the people in charge of the Federal reserve which if anyone was smart enough to know is a private company that is run by some very rich and powerful people. Have you ever noticed that anyone who tries to do anything against the Federal reserve is soon missing or dead?

That being said I would not doubt that they are already receiving some of this drug or injection to keep themselves in power. Most Americans are too focused on the politicians to see what is truly happening. This age reversing stuff is going to cause a lot of issues I believe if it is not already.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Reverse Aging
A Friend

Reverse Aging Psychology Special & Health

Eh, we've had the fed for over 100 years. It's mostly been good for the vast majority of people. When the time comes that it no longer is, and that may be near or now, I think we'll be smart enough to do something about it. Ruling classes don't do well here. Ask good old King George.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Reverse Aging

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,