Sofia Vergara - Page 4 of 5

Sofia Vergara’s Ex-Fiancé Sues to Stop - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Apr, 2015 - 1:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Sofia Vergara Quotes
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2013 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

Sofia Vergara - Page 4

I dont believe in natural look says Sofia Vergara
Bulgaria Related News

Sofia Vergara, who oozes sex appeal whether she's walking the red carpet in a skin-tight, cleavage-baring dress or working out in tight yoga pants and a tank top, has revealed that she never grows tired of being a bombshell. The 41-year-old told Harper's Bazaar that after a shower, she does her hair and makeup as she is a Latin and she doesn't believe in a natural look, Us magazine reported. ...
Source

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2013 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

Vergara Sofia

Vergara Snags Another Emmy Nomination
Bulgaria Related News

Colombian actress Sofia Vergara Thursday received her fourth consecutive nomination for an Emmy Award as supporting actress in the comedy "Modern Family". Vergara will compete for the award with her castmate - and 2012 winner - Julie Bowen, Mayim Bialik ("The Big Bang Theory"), Jane Lynch ("Glee"), Merritt Wever ("Nurse Jackie"), Jane Krakowski ("30 Rock") and Anna Chlumsky ("Veep"). "Modern ...
Source

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2013 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

Sofia Vergara Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Sofia Vergara Kicks Back At Zuma
Bulgaria Related News

Sofia Vergara kicks back at Zuma Sofia Vergara, dressed in black and white, was seen Monday at Zuma relaxing with childhood friends. On Tuesday, The Roots’ co-founder and drummer Questlove had dinner with his wife there, and on Thursday, Zuma regular Lenny Kravitz was seen with friends, dining and sipping on his favorite cocktail, the Rubabu, the restaurant’s signature ...
Source

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2013 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Vergara Sofia

Sofia Vergara Plans Big Wedding
Bulgaria Related News

Los Angeles, Oct 5 : Actress-comedian Sofia Vergara, who wants to walk down the aisle in a Vera Wang creation, says she plans to have big celebrations for her ...
Source

Post Date: 25th May, 2014 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Vergara Sofia

Sofia Vergara has split from her fiancee Nick Loeb

"Not that anyone should care, but in order to not give the press the chance to invent crazy and hurtful drama, I prefer to tell my fans personally that Nick and I have decided to be apart," Vergara wrote on her Who Say page. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2014 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Sofia Vergara

Vergara goes Gaga for Manganiello

NEW lovers Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello are going strong, heading out to Lady Gaga's concert and then sneaking backstage to see the singer. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jul, 2014 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Sofia Vergara - Page 4

Sofia Vergara is one of the few models I know that ages more beautiful than in her youth. She is very photogenic.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2015 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Sofia Vergara Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

Sofia Vergara’s Ex-Fiancé Sues to Stop

Destruction of Frozen Embryos They Created
Nick Loeb has filed a lawsuit against Modern Family actress, Sofia Vergara, in an attempt to stop her from destroying a pair of frozen embryos they created while they were engaged. Ref. Source 2

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Sofia Vergara

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,