Pokemon - Page 3 of 3

as a fellow third world country resident I - Page 3 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 21st Sep, 2023 - 3:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Animated TV Series and general review of everything Pokemon
20th Jun, 2008 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Pokemon - Page 3

Cartoon Network is showing the Pokemon Johto League every morning, my oldest son loves the show so these days we are watching the show together and during the day we sing the Jigglypuff song. laugh.gif My middle son loves to hear it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th May, 2011 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Pokemon
A Friend

Pokemon

Iv just started playing the latest White version for the DS. I was a huge fan of the red and blue versions back in the day, Playing and battling in school with friends. I soon got bored of the repetitive games coming out changing very little in terms of gameplay and just adding more and more Pokemon with silly names and rubbish images. I think trying to capture more than the original 150 is outrageous! and would be very time consuming.
I decided to give White a go because I'm a huge fan of RPG's anyway and thought it might have changed over the years. I'm sad to say I'm about an hour into the game and already feeling the boredom of repetitiveness kicking in. I will persevere but I'm not expecting much.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2011 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Pokemon Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Pokemon Season 14 Episode 1 - Once again Ash sets his sights on a new region and a new adventure. Continuing his journey alone, Ash arrives in the beautiful Unova region with just Pikachu at this side. While on his way to visit Professor Juniper, Unova's resident professor, a mysterious shadow appears above and Pikachu loses the ability to use his electric attacks. Ash also encounters a trainer named Trip and the two decide to have an unlikely ending battle.

Pokemon
Pokemon (Hover)

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2011 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Pokemon

Pokemon Season 14 Episode 2 - With Pikachu healed up, Ash decides to not return with his mom and Professor Oak to Kanto and to travel around the Unova region instead. As he begins his travels he meets a girl named Iris and together they decide to travel with each other, but when Pikachu and Axew are stolen by Team Rocket, will they be able to save their only Pokemon?

1st May, 2012 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Pokemon

I used to be a fan of Pokemon I used to have books, handbooks, etc. I love to see Ash trying to get a Pokemon and win gym battles.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2012 - 8:05am / Post ID: #

Pokemon
A Friend

Pokemon

Yes I picked the the TCG out of boredom the game boy game took some skill for the first month then it was just knowing who is all around best and keeping a versatile squad no skill needed just a good memory.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Sep, 2023 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Pokemon - Page 3

as a fellow third world country resident I know that feel.
Regarding pokemon, yeah I agree not really into it, as I see it nothing more than cock fight compare to digimon, the story are nonsense with repetitive comedic team rocket fly off in the end, and the longer it goes the more childish and dumb ash behave, the early game also the same over and over in general catching pokemon and fight to become the best of the best and that's it, the pokemon somehow listen to the order without any training either but I guess I am used to first digimon world game hence the pokemon game seem shallow to me, thought this day it did add new feature like fashion and such which I don't play to know, and I do like some scene in the anime where team rocket do a redemption act or how they ironically treat their pokemon compare to the maincast, there certainly some sad scene like letting go of the pokemon to follow their own life, so I can see an adult can cry about it, unless you watch it you won't understand.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Pokemon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,