Illegals In The USA - Page 14 of 20

Tijuana concerned about flow of deportees - Page 14 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Feb, 2012 - 11:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (20) »
US Illegal Immigrants Security risk - they are working at airports, nuclear power plants and key areas! Illegal Immigration.
Illegals In The USA Related Information to Illegals In The USA
9th Feb, 2011 - 8:51am / Post ID: #

Illegals In The USA - Page 14

Well, one of the biggest issues is that the issue of illegals is a political tool. If there is a amnesty program and several million illegals are legalized, it is thought that this would result in a swing of a few million votes in pretty much one direction. With out presidential elections being decided by differences of about 1-2 million, this is quite significant. I have no problem with allowing those that have made it here and have actual gainful employment and are not on the goverment dollar to stay here. However, we cannot continue to have an open border that doesnt stop the flow. As you said, we do not have enough jobs today for those that are legal. My feeling is about 5-6 pct is what normal is for the US (as the rest either don't want to work or cannot work) as that is about as low as it has gotten historically.

So when do you decide to seal the border...after you announce amnesty for those that make it here or before? The answer is pretty obvious if you want control of the numbers that get amnesty. If you have no desire to control how many enter the US and gain amnesty, then leave the border open as is today. I know...we can set criteria around amnesty for the amount of time you have lived in the US. Fine, but are you going to continue to turn a blind eye to those that are illegal or don't meet the criteria? In that case you have actually done nothing other than granted citizenship for several million new people and keep the same failed system in place that will generate another several million illegals and no different economic situation than today.

I seriously believe that the government should be going after those companies and temp agencies that knowingly go after illegal labor. They are breaking the law and profiting from it. But to look at it from their side, if the border was secure, the labor wouldn't be available. There is no easy answer but the answer of not actually making a decision is costly and continues to be one of the many drains on the economy.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2011 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Illegals In The USA
A Friend

USA The Illegals

I think the Dream Act needs to be removed because it gives illegals the right to study here for free. U.S Citizens can't study for free legally and that is unfair to us. That is one of the worst acts I've ever seen made by the government, to be honest.

12th Feb, 2011 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Illegals In The USA History & Civil Business Politics

ESD1 - I was just reading about the Dream Act recently and I was appalled. It's no wonder many people from other countries want to come here - they are handed so many entitlements on a platter they are nearly immeasurable.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

9th Mar, 2011 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Page 14 USA The Illegals

America needs to start being a little selfish and start seeing about her own. Its shameful that an illegal can get more benefits from taxpayers like myself that I can get for my family or myself included!

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

19th Apr, 2011 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

USA The Illegals

So is this the way Obama plans to fight illegal immigration? By trying to give the illusion that fewer illegals are entering the country by not arresting them? I think people are smarter than that.

international QUOTE
An Arizona sheriff says he has been flooded with calls and emails of support from local and federal agents who back his claims that the U.S. Border Patrol has effectively ordered them to stop apprehending illegal immigrants crossing the U.S.-Mexican border.

"Upper management has advised supervisors to have agents 'turn back South" (TBS) the illegal aliens (aka bodies) they detect attempting to unlawfully enter the country "¦ at times you even hear supervisors order the agents over the radio to 'TBS' the aliens instead of catching them," one San Diego border agent wrote in an email to Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever.

"This only causes more problems as the aliens, as you know, don't just go back to Mexico and give up. They keep trying, sometimes without 10 minutes in-between attempts, to cross illegally," continued the email, which was among a number of communications to Dever reviewed by FoxNews.com. "This makes the job for agents more dangerous. Not only are the aliens more defiant, they also begin to feel like they can get away with breaking our federal laws."

The email is one of more than 100 messages Dever said he received from active and retired Border Patrol agents and law enforcement officers from across the country. Many wrote of what they said was their own experience and first-hand knowledge of Border Patrol's efforts to reduce apprehension numbers by making fewer arrests. Source 6

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2011 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Illegals In The USA

Name: Out

Comments: I'm tired of America wasting time with illegals. We spend too much time and tax money keeping them out and worrying over if we should fund their education. I mean come on really? I have to pay for someone who entered this country illegally? I was born here and no one pays for my education!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2011 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Illegals The USA - Page 14

Thousands of Kids Taken From Parents In U.S. Deportation System:

Clara's eldest kid was 6 years old and her youngest just a year old when it happened. Josefina's baby was 9 months. All three children were ripped from their mothers and sent to live in foster homes with strangers. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2012 - 11:18am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Illegals The USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 14

Tijuana concerned about flow of deportees

Illegal immigration is a contentious topic in the United States, but it can be a touchy subject in Mexico too. This is especially true in northern border cities such as Tijuana, which receives hundreds of deportees each day. Ref. Source 2

> TOPIC: Illegals In The USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,