Illegals In The USA - Page 18 of 20

QUOTE ... Why should we let other get better - Page 18 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 6:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
US Illegal Immigrants Security risk - they are working at airports, nuclear power plants and key areas! Illegal Immigration.
Illegals In The USA Related Information to Illegals In The USA
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Illegals In The USA
A Friend

Illegals In The USA - Page 18

The fact that they are illegal aliens is the reason that they can be forced into near slavery. If they want a better life for themselves and their families there is a correct way to do it. If they were here legally then this would not be soo easy to do. The fact that these companies are doing wrong is because of the fact they are preying on illegal immigrants. Take the illegals away and this practice may cease.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Illegals In The USA
A Friend

USA The Illegals

KN,

Yeah, I got you here. But because they can prey on these people doesn't mean they should. My goodness, we are all people. And coming here legally is pretty difficult, which is why we get so many people coming here illegally. And yes, I know these illegals in particular are taking away jobs American citizens would want and skewing the pay-scale lower for truckers in general. And even knowing all of that, I can't blame these poor people but I could easily blame the evil SOBs targeting these people because they are vulnerable. I guess this is the bleeding heart side of me.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

Illegals In The USA History & Civil Business Politics

U.S. Is Illegally Detaining 10-year-old Girl With Cerebral Palsy, Lawsuit Says By Taylor Dolven. Border patrol agents physically removed the girl, Rosa Maria Hernandez, from her hospital bed Source 5z.

2nd Nov, 2017 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Page 18 USA The Illegals

I understand the need to enforce immigration laws on illegal here but this is a little girl in hospital, that's plain merciless!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Illegals In The USA
A Friend

USA The Illegals

Laws without enforcement are merely guidelines, but laws without compassion are tyranny. Enforcement of illegal immigration laws are absolutely needed to prevent abuse of both the immigrants and our society, yet they always should be tempered with humanity. This girl is not the criminal, even though her parents are, and she should have full health care until she is able to go back home. IMO, the burden put on the system by the unemployed is far worse than that by illegal immigrants, and job creation should be highlighted to offset this.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Illegals In The USA
A Friend

Illegals In The USA

The burden of giving all illegals full health coverage when most working Americans can not even get that is wrong. Granted this is a 10 year girl but a law is a law. She should be removed from the country along with her parents. We have enough people straining our system why should we let other get better health care than the citizens whop are working to pay for these people to get it?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2017 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Illegals In The USA
A Friend

Illegals The USA - Page 18

I actually didn't state that all illegals should be given health care, just this one case. Until she is healthy. No one should be allowed to freely take advantage of any social programs if they have no contributed to it or have a specific reason why they couldn't. But exceptions should always be made, in specific cases. Still, any illegal immigrants should not be allowed to remain in any country they are not citizen to.

2nd Nov, 2017 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Illegals The USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 18

international QUOTE
... Why should we let other get better health care than the citizens whop are working to pay for these people to get it?

You have no mercy. If you had a child with severe medical issues would you be willing to do anything to help her or just sit back and watch her suffer? Reverse the tables and there is a different tune. Going in a hospital and taking ANY 10 year old is ridiculous! You can give a warning so the child can get alternative care not put her in detention!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

+  « First of 20 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 

> TOPIC: Illegals In The USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,