Illegals In The USA - Page 4 of 20

If you read this article, would you be more - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Mar, 2006 - 2:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (20) »
US Illegal Immigrants Security risk - they are working at airports, nuclear power plants and key areas! Illegal Immigration.
Illegals In The USA Related Information to Illegals In The USA
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2005 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Illegals In The USA
A Friend

Illegals In The USA - Page 4

Could someone give a breakdown on illegal immigrants distribution in the states? I read somewhere the bulk actually come through airports?

Sponsored Links:
30th May, 2005 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

USA The Illegals

Here is a very well-written article on the need for stricter rules and enforcement against illegal aliens in the U.S. I suggest you read the entire article.

From NewswithViews.com

https://newswithviews.com/Cosman/madeleine5.htm

In our treatment of Illegal Aliens, the criminal justice world is upside-down. Rationality demands that a criminal conviction of an Illegal Alien should lead to his immediate deportation. Rationality demands immediate deportation for an Illegal Alien after he serves his sentence in our prisons. But American law does not routinely deport the Illegal Alien felon either before or after prison. Our prisons release the Illegal Alien right back into the town he had just terrorized by his heinous acts.

The article describes the rising number of sexual crimes being committed by illegal aliens. What really hit close to home for me was the number of arrests of illegal alien sexual predators in Austin, MN. I live only 45 minutes away from this town, and there were 92 child sex offenders arrested there! This town only has about 23,000 people! Very disturbing.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2005 - 5:45pm / Post ID: #

Illegals In The USA
A Friend

Illegals In The USA History & Civil Business Politics

I worked for a union one time that was trying to "organize" another business. Our members discovered that there were over a hundred illegal immigrants working on a construction site that involved our main power company. Even after reporting this thoroughly and completely to the power company and the local news and media outlets, investigators did little or nothing to probe the issue any further, and it wasn't until a man fell 100ft off a scaffolding that they "discovered" **big news flash** that he was completely illegal along with over 30 men in his crew alone. What gets me fired up about this is that there are more than willing young men and women that are citizens of our country that NEED jobs and they are turned away because illegal immigrants have their jobs. Yes... companies see them as cheap labor, but it's not very fair to the future of our country. When is it going to stop?

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2005 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Illegals In The USA
A Friend

Page 4 USA The Illegals

I think that the only people who should truly be able to complain about illegal aliens are The native americans. They should complain and complain about the whole darn country being overwhelmed by outsiders. as for the rest of us we should suck it up. Our ancestors came here looking for the same thing modern day "Illegals" are looking for. and if you think that being an illegal immigrant is an improvement on being legal and you are fighting for the same jobs as illegal immigrants then I have to wonder how you are accessing the computer that you are rewriting on? Also are you standing on conners to go do construction for less than minium wage? somehow I doubt it. If people are willing to uproot from their home and come to ours in hopes of starting a better life then you should be happy to have them. I think its ridiculous to complain on that plat form. I haven't seen very many illegal people running to get amazing jobs. and what would they do if something horrible happened over here to them. say that got in a car wreck. can't really get insurance or a licence. can't really call the police for much seeing as they would all get exposed and deported. they simply don't have them same rights, and if you know much about coming over here legally then you should think the dmv times 100. its sick. If the Us was smart they would open the south border and simply give everyone socials and visas. then everything would atleast be organized. anyway I relent.

18th Jul, 2005 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

USA The Illegals

Our ancestors came here looking for the same thing modern day "Illegals" are looking for.

My relatives did not come here illegally. I am not against immigration. I am against illegal entry into this, or any other, country. My ancestors came legally and then also worked hard to become citizens. They adopted this country as their own. They took pride in becoming citizens. This thread isn't about all immigration, just about illegal immigration. Illegal aliens are criminals. Period. They have broken the law. This makes them criminals.

Also are you standing on conners to go do construction for less than minium wage?

There is a minimum wage for a reason. To suggest that it is o.k. to allow illegals to stay because they will work for less than minimum wage seems, to me, ludicrous. In such cases, they are clearly taking jobs from others who are hear legally. I don't mind if immigrants want to do jobs I have no desire to do, but they must do so legally. That means a legal wage must be paid. It means they must have a legal right to work in this country.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 18th Jul, 2005 - 10:36pm

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

10th Mar, 2006 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Illegals In The USA

100,000 protest immigration bill

An estimated 100,000 people gathered in downtown Chicago today to protest a bill in the U.S. Congress that would tighten immigration laws

The bill prohibits any offer of assistance to an illegal immigrant

https://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=49216

I also heard earlier in the month that there were talks about blocking the transfer of money from the US to other countries by illegal aliens. The net would be that illegal immigrants would come to the US, work, earn money, then simply ship it back to their families elsewhere. Instead, the money should be recirculated within the US economy.

Here is an argument that is being used for not restricting illegal immigrants

"I guess we're only here for cheap labor. It is not right. We are only here for more military. We can do everything but be citizens and have civil rights," said Juan Zavate, according to WLS.

Are we really forcing them into the military? I can understand the cheap labor argument and I agree that this should be regulated. I don't believe though that we are allowing illegal immigrants into the country so we can build our military. If there are any in the military, which I know there are, then they volunteered. Someone correct me if I am wrong, and please let me know your opinions.

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 10th Mar, 2006 - 11:33pm

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2006 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Illegals In The USA
A Friend

Illegals The USA - Page 4

3/10/06
I've read the posts here and as a self employed person in the construction field I think I have a perspective that others might not. I live in Arizona one of the fastest growing housing markets in the US. Without the help of migrant workers all these houses could not be built and the houses that would be built would be out of the price range of most Americans.
There have been some posts stating that migrant workers are a drain on the government. Migrant workers pay 7 Billion dollars per year into the social security system and 1.5 Billion dollars per year into medicare (reference: https://www.globalaging.org/pension/us/soci...05/illegal.htm). This is money that they will never be able to collect.
Migrant workers make more than minimum wage. Out here they get between $8 and $15 per hour depending on their skill set and english proficiency. The main reason Employers hire Migrants is not the low pay it is the fact that quality "legal" workers are not available in large numbers. Not many legals want to be on a roof in Arizona when its 120 degrees. Growing up in this society can make many people soft and they think they are owed something. Migrants are friendly, on time, honest, and hard working.
Finally, there is no way to stop a man from feeding his family. He will climb any wall, dig any tunnel, cross any desert, and swim any river. The next time you see someone cleaning your hotel room, washing your dishes, taking care of your children, and building your house, realize without them our society would fall apart. When your old and grey who will pay your social security? Chances are his or her name will end in Z.

12th Mar, 2006 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Illegals The USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

If you read this article, would you be more inclined against illegal immigrants in the US, or would you feel that anyone could have been behind the wheel of that truck?

5 illegals face deportation after killing principal
Unlawful immigrants piloted pickup truck that smashed into Florida woman's car

https://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=49212

Sometimes I wonder if these types of articles are just being written to provide bias. However, as I've stated previously in this discussion, there are a lot of crimes that are committed by illegals, which also may warrant making it harder for them to come into this country.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: Illegals In The USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,