Illegals In The USA - Page 12 of 20

That's true, LDS_Forever. During the - Page 12 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Sep, 2010 - 9:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (20) »
US Illegal Immigrants Security risk - they are working at airports, nuclear power plants and key areas! Illegal Immigration.
Illegals In The USA Related Information to Illegals In The USA
18th Jul, 2010 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Illegals In The USA - Page 12

international QUOTE
So there has to be some kind of amnesty for those who are here, in my opinion. Then enforce the laws as they stand going forward.

I see and understand that but then how do you prove who has been here before that point and who is moving in beyond that point. We have a hard time it seems determining who is illegal and who is legal already.

Many illegals work in factories were they provide information that makes them appear to be legal.

So what stops them from providing false information saying that they have been here the whole time?

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2010 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Illegals In The USA
A Friend

USA The Illegals

I think america caters to them too much and we should stop but just how do we do that? I know if we cut programs and welfare then actual Americans will suffer along with those here illegally. Do we just give everyone who is here citizenship? I think if we did that we will just compound the problem like it did back in the 80's when Congress gave amnesty and citizenship to many of the illegals that were in the country.

I think this time we need to find a much different solution and get our boarders secured. Without secure borders this problem is always going to be a big issue.

20th Jul, 2010 - 7:59am / Post ID: #

Illegals In The USA History & Civil Business Politics

Yes, many things would cost more as the people would have to be paid at least minimum wage and employers would have to start putting in money for unemployment for each employee.

The only ways this works and doesnt just become a problem again in the future is to seal off the border. If the US Government can give another $500 million that we don't have to the Pakistan Government, then we can certainly spend more money we don't have to seal off that border. If worse comes to worse, mine the border...it has worked fabulously in many instances to stop agressive onward movements and mines are cheap. This has to happen first because as you all have mentioned, we have a lot already here and if we announce a amnesty program, the desert will look like a human river.

When I think of this uncontrolled immigration, it is so ironic...

Wiki-pedia

international QUOTE
Hoping that more settlers would reduce the near-constant Comanche raids, Mexican Texas liberalized its immigration policies to permit immigrants from outside Mexico and Spain. Under the Mexican immigration system, large swathes of land were allotted to empresarios, who recruited settlers from the United States, Europe, and the Mexican interior. The first grant, to Moses Austin, was passed to his son Stephen F. Austin after his death.

Austin's settlers, the Old Three Hundred, made places along the Brazos River in 1822.  Twenty-three other empresarios brought settlers to the state, the majority of whom were from the United States. The population of Texas grew rapidly. In 1825, Texas had a population of approximately 3,500, with most of Mexican descent. By 1834, Texas had grown to approximately 37,800 people, with only 7,800 of Mexican descent.

Many immigrants openly flouted Mexican law, especially the prohibition against slavery. Combined with United States' attempts to purchase Texas, Mexican authorities decided in 1830 to prohibit continued immigration from the United States. New laws also called for the enforcement of customs duties angering both native Mexican citizens (Tejanos) and recent immigrants.

So, if you have uncontrolled immigration, you lose your original culture.

Once the border is sealed well, then I would do a combination of legal moves by both the state and federal governments. First, the federal govenment then needs to start a amnesty program. The program has certain requirements: you are employed (or are immediate family member - wife, child, husband - of a gainfully employed individual). Gainfully employed would include paying taxes and be defined withing the bill. Proof of employment would need to be provided by all illegal immigrants seeking the amnesty. The proof would be provided to them by the employer and would include: social security number, W2 status, address, position and wages/salary. Fines for employers unwilling to provide this information would be listed out and will be severe if found guilty. Illegal immigrants who are not provided proof of employment by their employer should ask for such information and if rejected, they then can file a complaint with XXX branch of the government (it probably needs to be the IRS but not sure which one). If enough complaints against a company/employer exists, it triggers an investigation. While this is not all the would need for amensty, it is a good start and once the process is underway, they are given a document saying that they are under process.

States that in interested in supporting the existing immigration laws are then allowed to and encouraged to adopt laws like the one in Arizona. Illegal aliens are required to be in the amnesty program to get social security number, drivers licenses, purchase property, etc... Illegal aliens caught breaking laws prior to acceptance into the amnesty program are to have the situation reviewed by INS and entered into the program or deported.

So basically it goes like this...

Seal the border
Stop the illegal hiring practices
Ensure we are giving amnesty to the right people (not interested in amnesty for drug runners/dealers)

OH...and one last thing. You only get amnesty once. Upon acceptance of your admittance to the program, you are granted a special visa that expires in 1 year. You have to reapply or have your status in the program checked to ensure that you really arent living in Mexico or making too many trips back to Mexico such that you might be doing any illegal activities or are actually a Mexican citizen. After the successful completion of the 1 year visa, you get a 2 year...then a 3 year and then a 4 year and after that you can get a permanent visa or allowed citizenship.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 20th Jul, 2010 - 8:06am

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

21st Jul, 2010 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 USA The Illegals

Please see some thoughts I wrote on this in the US: Mexico A Huge Security Risk Thread.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

26th Sep, 2010 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

USA The Illegals

This should be a by the way thing where they give out pamphlets, this should not be officil instruction from teachers.

international QUOTE
Parents object to guide on raids, deportations

Teachers are being encouraged to address students" fears about immigration raids and deportations - an effort that's receiving mixed reviews from law enforcement agencies. Guides about what to do in a raid were handed out in response to evidence that students from families living illegally in the United States are having a hard time concentrating on academics.  Ref. Source 8

Illegals In The USA
Illegals In The USA (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

27th Sep, 2010 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Illegals In The USA

You'll notice that the flyer says NOTHING about whether or not these "not US citizens" are here legally. Another way that the law is undermined - "protect yourself" from these raids! I really don't get this. I do understand that the children are affected by their parents being arrested or detained, but they have to understand about the law. Breaking the law has consequences, whether you have children or not.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Sep, 2010 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Illegals The USA - Page 12

Farseer, I think the point about the non-US citizen statement maybe is due to phenotype. Let's say a factory is raided where MOST Hispanics working there are illegal. Let's suppose there are a couple of LEGAL Hispanic workers there or even US citizens of Hispanic heritage. I think there is a big possibility that MOST of them (if not all) will be detained and taken into custody until all the papers are sort out.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

28th Sep, 2010 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

Illegals The USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 12

That's true, LDS_Forever. During the raid, the legal immigrants wouldn't necessarily be distinguishable from the illegal immigrants. Good point.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

> TOPIC: Illegals In The USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,