Spider-man - Page 3 of 3

I like the new design but always felt that - Page 3 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 10th Sep, 2018 - 12:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Although an old character, Spiderman has made a big come back!
3rd Aug, 2011 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Spider-man - Page 3

I'm really out of touch with the comic world, I read that the original Spider-Man with Peter Parker as the back bone died in June? Now there is a new Spider-Man and I will start a new thread for him.

Sponsored Links:
1st May, 2013 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Spider-man

I like Spider-Man, but the problem with him is that he has too [many] disadvantages in my opinion. Like for instance, when it comes to fighting very strong villains, it is hard for Spider-Man to take [them] down. But his ability to use the web [device] to make webs can help him to defeat his enemy. But sometimes, that ability can fail too.

Just like one of the episodes of Spider-man (I couldn't remember exactly what the name of the show is), where the Green Goblin temporarily disabled Spider-man's web ability.

Another disadvantage that I believe that exists with Spider-man is magic. Not always that Spider-Man escapes a magic attack or illusion. But you know, Spider-man has advantages too, like his web ability, his high rate of speed, and his good strategies when it comes to fighting his enemies. But still he is a good character though. smile.gif

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2018 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

Spider-man Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Secrets of Spider-Man’s suit. HE’S one of the most iconic superheroes of all time, but the stories behind the subtle changes to his distinctive look tell a fascinating story. Source 8q.

Spider-man
Spider-man (Hover)

10th Sep, 2018 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Spider-man

I like the new design but always felt that the colors were off. To me an outfit that camouflages you is better than one that makes you stand out hence Batman's costume really works for him. In this case Spider-man would be better suited with dark grey or a suit that reflects surroundings like in Predator.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Spider-man

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,