Spider-man - Page 2 of 3

Spider-Man is my second favorite super-hero - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 9th Feb, 2011 - 9:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Although an old character, Spiderman has made a big come back!
7th Feb, 2007 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Spider-man - Page 2

I have and always will love spider man! To answer the costume colours yes he wore a black one for a bit after the secret wars series back in the 80's. It was an alien life form and Peter loved it as no web clogs!

As far as new fans I think they are as passionate as us long time lovers. Just ask any 4-8 year old child!

Spider charm! Wit and ability to think and solve his problems not just bash his way out keeps us all cheering him on.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2008 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Spider-man

What do you all think about the inability of Spider-man to be married after 21 years of being married, doesn't make sense... read on?

Comic fans fume as Marvel erases Spidey-MJ marriage

Those who know Spider-Man only from Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst in the movies might be surprised to learn that in the comic book, the web-spinning hero has been married for almost 21 years.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/life/books/news/20...N.htm?csp=books

14th Jan, 2008 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Spider-man Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

JB unfortunately Hollywood has grabbed onto all my child hood heroes and is corrupting their stories and personalities to make the big bucks.

Perhaps the corny old ways are less appealing to the new generations and as such they are revamping. I just laugh at it all as now you have tow comics streams going. The old traditional story and the comics that are now based on a movie that was based on the comics!

I also appreciate feeling old today so thanks for reminding me I was in my teens when spidey got married sooo long ago! Cool part is at least they have not divorced so some good is still in there biggrin.gif !

Old School Rocks! *grabs his zeppelin wax stack and his old spidey books and hit the couch with Tuity Fruity* Who know maybe I can catch some old Scooby after this.

14th Jan, 2008 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Spider-man

The idea of changing a Hero's background has become the 'normal' thing to do to increase sales. It seems that anytime a Hero's life was too comfortable or he was too powerful it meant that it was time to upset things and weaken him. This seems to be the way the world is heading - the hero must suffer or even die for a good story.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2008 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Spider-man

For images related to Spiderman (including some Wallpapers) See Here.

16th Oct, 2010 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Spider-man

Spiderman is an interesting breed of super hero. Of all the super heroes he seems the most down to earth, just a regular guy trying to make it through life.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2010 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Spider-man - Page 2

Spider-Man tangled up in Broadway

Like a superhero after a bad beat-down, the Broadway musical starring Spider-Man has dusted itself off and is fighting back against perhaps its greatest nemesis - its own complications. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Spider-man
A Friend

Spider-man Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

Spider-Man is my second favorite super-hero after Batman. I LOVE Spiderman and I think he is great, but Batman holds my heart. I liked the symbiotic Spiderman the best, in his black suit which was very interesting.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Spider-man

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,