Depressed Anxious and Dead Inside...Please Help!

Depressed Anxious Dead Inside Please Help - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th Nov, 2014 - 10:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Psychology / Mental Health Issues
Post Date: 24th Jan, 2012 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

I'm a 23 yr old female. I've been housebound since May 2011. I have been seeing a therapist since September but haven't noticed any improvement. I am not on any medication. I feel dead inside and out of touch with my feelings. I don't know what my priorities or goals are or what direction I should give to my life and relationships. I suffer from issues of codependency and have been physically, sexually and emotionally abused in the past. I live alone and spend 14 hours a day in front of the TV. Please help! I want to have a life but I don't know what I can do. Help me.
Source: Mental Help Net Questions and Answers

Sponsored Links:
28th Nov, 2014 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Help InsidePlease Dead Anxious Depressed

Your post makes me sad. I know something of how you feel, probably feelings of being alone and abandoned cross your mind. I don't know if you have access to caring friends or family members but I hope you can get them around you often to fill your head with positivity.

> TOPIC: Depressed Anxious and Dead Inside...Please Help!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,