Angela Merkel

Angela Merkel - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th May, 2017 - 10:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Angela Merkel
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2009 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Angela Merkel

Merkel visits German troops in Afghanistan
User posted image Local German News In English

Chancellor Angela Merkel made a surprise Afghanistan on Monday, following a key NATO summit, to meet German troops stationed in the north of the war-torn country, officials announced. Source: The Local - Germany's news in English

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Angela Merkel
Angela Merkel (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th May, 2015 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Merkel Angela

The world's most powerful women

ANGELA Merkel has been named the most powerful woman in the world again. But for the first time, someone is snapping at her heels. Ref. Source 7p

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2015 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Angela Merkel History & Civil Business Politics

German Chancellor Angela Merkel named 'Time' Person of the Year

Magazine cites her leadership in Europe's migrant and refugee crisis, Ukraine conflict, and Greek bankruptcy. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Merkel Angela

In awkward exchange, Trump seems to ignore Merkel's handshake request: Video -

In an exchange caught on video, photographers gathered around Trump and Merkel in the Oval Office early Friday afternoon and suggested that the two leaders shake hands for the camera. Ref. Source 1a.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2017 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

Angela Merkel
A Friend

Merkel Angela

I think that our president was not really listening to the press and was just sitting there so he did not see her hand or hear them ask for the handshake.

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

Angela Merkel

Trump talks 'very unsatisfactory'. GERMAN Chancellor Angela Merkel claims the European Union can no longer rely on the US under Donald Trump. Ref. Source 2z.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Angela Merkel
A Friend

Angela Merkel

And again I have to say, our interests will not always align with Europe. Yes, they do largely align but there will be times and places where they don't and Europe should respect that, especially considering we are paying for the lion's share of their defense.

That said, I'm not sure climate change was the right place to assert our independence. I would have to see what this key clause was that President Trump said he wanted to take time to think about. If it was obviously onerous on the US while giving other countries, maybe.

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Angela Merkel
A Friend

Angela Merkel Politics Business Civil & History

I can care less what German has to say. They invaded my homeland twice in just a little over a 100 years. I could care less if they fell off the face of this earth.

I do think that some of the European leaders need to be careful as to what they say as the US does pay for a lot of the NATO functions.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Angela Merkel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,