Scotland Independence From Kingdom - Page 4 of 6

I am not sure if this is a good or a bad thing - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Mar, 2017 - 1:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Scots British News
24th Jun, 2016 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Scotland Independence From Kingdom - Page 4

The Scots wanted to remain in the EU that's why there is another push for Independence. Some os us really don't like to bow to London's decisions on everything.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 24 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.4%

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2016 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Kingdom Independence Scotland

There is a lot of irony in this because the UK is a union of their own so the Scots want to leave one in order to join the other but can they survive without England?

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 67 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 6.7%

25th Jun, 2016 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Scotland Independence From Kingdom History & Civil Business Politics

If Scotland wants to stay EU then they vote for it and jolly old England gets to remain tied there as well. Ironic yes that Scotland now holds England's fate in their hands. Not real sure how well England will do on its own anyhow.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

25th Jun, 2016 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Kingdom Independence Scotland

Actually I think its why they are asking for independence so they can stay in the EU and England doesn't have to because Scotland will be no longer part of the kingdom.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 67 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 6.7%

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kingdom Independence Scotland

Sturgeon to seek independence referendum

Scotland First Minister Nicola Sturgeon to seek permission for independence referendum in 2018 or 2019 Ref. BBC.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2017 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Scotland Independence From Kingdom
A Friend

From other things I've read this would be bad for England and a catastrophe for Scotland. They'd end up like Greece, only worse because they have been independent in centuries and if the EU splits apart or kicks them out, like they are thinking of doing to Greece, they'll be all on their own.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Scotland Independence Kingdom - Page 4

I don't see what benefit staying in the EU as an independent nation Scotland would get. Are they strong enough economically to stand alone? If not they will be a dependent of the EU basically as Ninja said. That would be a much worse situation than being tied together with a kingdom that they have strong cultural ties with and is an economic power.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Scotland Independence Kingdom Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

I am not sure if this is a good or a bad thing for Scotland. I know it is nice to be independent but then again it is nice to be part of something bigger. Either way if they are strong enough to go and be on their own then do it. If there is some doubts about that then do not.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Scotland Independence From Kingdom

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,