Fugitive247 Introduction - Page 3 of 7

Thanks for the update, Fugi -- what a drag - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Sep, 2004 - 2:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2004 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.3%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Fugitive247 Introduction - Page 3

Hurray!! Great to see you Foooggeeee!! I'm so glad you've allowed us this peek into who you are.

{{huggs}}
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2004 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.8%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Fugitive

Great pic, fugitive; good to see the person behind the posts. I'd much rather see the real you any day over seeing some Star Trek personality. Oh, and by the way, sorry I didnt respond about the RPG request you sent me. I dont think RPG is my kettle of fish, so I will quietly decline. Sorry, hope you guys get some others to get your scenario started.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2004 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Fugitive247 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

My prayers are with you and your family, Chris! I hear the hurricane is much stronger than they predicted. Hope all is well with you folks.

{{hugggs}}
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2004 - 3:26am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Page 3 Introduction Fugitive

So glad to hear that the hurricane passed you by! It's so tragic to see the devastation there....

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2004 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Fugitive247 Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Fugitive

Thanks, sis! Charley blew by last night without incident. The most my area got was some mild wind and steady rain that lasted throughout most of today. Yesterday Brevard and many other county school systems were closed. The stores were nuts. Sometimes I think the crowd hysteria is worse than the storm itself.

{{{hugs}}},

Chris

Reconcile Edited: fugitive247 on 15th Aug, 2004 - 3:32am

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2004 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Fugitive247 Introduction

Hey, Chris! I hope you and your family are surviving the latest Hurricane -- my gosh, that's three in a row... Please do update us on your situation when you have a chance... missing you 'round the boards!

{{huggs}} and good thoughts sent your way!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2004 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Fugitive247 Introduction
A Friend

Fugitive247 Introduction - Page 3

Thanks, Roz. We lost power at 7:30 am last Sunday and didn't get it restored until this past Friday at 6 pm. Would've posted sooner, but I'm still not such good company right now, and I don't want to bring down the forum. Now we're all just waiting to see what Ivan the Terrible has planned. He's still a wild card. **gulp**

For anyone interested in my family's Frances experiences, I'd post a link to my blog, but Mr. Smith jumped my case last time. Hint: google fugitive247 blog

I have been missing everyone here lots, and will be more active after life here resembles something closer to normalcy.

{{{hugs}}},

Chris a/k/a fugi

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2004 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief

Fugitive247 Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Thanks for the update, Fugi -- what a drag to have power out for nearly a week!! Glad to hear that you and your family are okay. Thoughts and prayers are with you as we lay in wait for Ivan.

{{Hugggs!}}
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Fugitive247 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,