Fugitive247 Introduction - Page 4 of 7

Fugi, I am glad that you were finally able - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Dec, 2004 - 10:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2004 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Fugitive247 Introduction - Page 4

There is a simple way to link to your blog, that won't cause problems.

Go to your profile and place your blog address in the "Your website URL" field. Otherwise, point out that people can follow your current "WEB" button to follow to your blog.

(Try my "WEB" button under this post for an example.)

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2004 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Fugitive247 Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Fugitive

Thanks, Roz and NightHawk. smile.gif

Doing a bit better today. Upgraded from "depressed" to "dazed" mostly in part to this morning's Ivan update. My area will only see some more rain and winds- nothing like Frances. Please keep the folks in Florida's panhandle in your prayers. Looks like they're going to get slammed big time. I expect Ivan's impact there is going to make Frances' aftermath look like merely a week long camping trip gone bad. undecided.gif

A personal request, if I may... my grandfather, Willis Ryan is in rapidly declining health. He was just released from the hospital to home for hospice care, and has a DNR order. His time is close at hand. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers for a smooth and peaceful transition. Today would have been his and Grandma's 60-something (65th?) wedding anniversary. She passed in '97.

Eternally thankfull to you all,

Chris a/k/a fugi

{{{hugs}}}

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2004 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Fugitive247 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I will certainly send prayers for your grandfather, Chris. And for you, dear... so much happening all at once! Thank you for keeping us up to date.

luv ya,
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2004 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Fugitive247 Introduction
A Friend

Page 4 Introduction Fugitive

Howdy. Just li'l ol' me with a quick update. Pop-pop passed on Thursday, the veiwing was last night, and the funeral was today. Saw family I haven't seen in decades and met several cousins (now in their early 20's) for the first time (I'm the oldest grandchild).

There have been deep divisions amongst the 8 Ryan siblings, one lasting 20 years. I had enough, and spoke up about it at the veiwing before a crowd of about 100. Of course I didn't mention specifics. Pop-pop taught me well the value of diplomacy and tact. wink.gif Well, looks like I managed to jump-start some reconciliations and healing. Following Pop-pop's entombment, the 8 broke off into a private pow-wow which resulted in lots of tears, genuine smiles and bear hugs. Several of my aunts and uncles (and even a few unknowns) thanked me for having the bravery to call for an end to the strife.

I must admit, though, my motives were somewhat selfish. I miss the incredible unity that existed in our family way back when. The Ryan clan was a force to be reckoned with, possessing an indominable love and spirit that was nothing short of contagious. Today begins a new chapter in our family's history. Let the blessings flow... smile.gif

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2004 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Fugitive

While I'm sad to hear of "Pop-pop's" passing -- Good for you! for getting the rift in your family stitched up. Hope you and your family can have peace again.

Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2004 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

Fugitive247 Introduction
A Friend

Fugitive247 Introduction

Hey, everyone- I'm alive!!! Well, back on our beloved Borde, anyway! wink.gif This is the first time I've been able to log on here in about 3 weeks or so. Seems there was a connection down somewhere between central Florida and Borde's servers.

JB, thank you ever so much for all your help the past few days!

Good gravy, I missed you folks!!! biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2004 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

Member Watchful Eye
[?] CPosts: 719
Flag Posts: 1,226
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.5%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 53

Fugitive247 Introduction - Page 4

Welcome back, Fugitive!

I'm glad I was able to help by at least notifying JB. Looks olike you're going to have to do some major posting to recover your acticity rate, huh? undecided.gif

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Oct, 2004 - 4:32am
Signature: When all men think alike, no one thinks much.
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2004 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Fugitive247 Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

Fugi, I am glad that you were finally able to enter the community again which is by the way called, 'International Discussions' as 'bordeglobal.com' refers mostly to our main site wink.gif (check our portfolio and you will see 100's of 'borde' sites) one of them is actually a specific 'Borde' site for genealogy too so it may be better to get the terms right.

Lastly, I would like to know exactly what the connection problem was... I guess it was an error on your ISP's part?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Fugitive247 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,