Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 15 of 63

Consider yourself lucky LDS. I decided to - Page 15 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 10th Feb, 2005 - 7:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2005 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 15

Alright thats enough! I came hear to talk about religion, politics, and video games! There was nothing in the registration about math! What all you math gurus cant figure out is that a+x=AX, its a sharp tool used for chopping! And its... uh..... five times six is...uh.....ARGGHHHH! See what your math hath wrought!

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2005 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

I can't believe you caught 24 hearts! I didn't think it was possible... well, just you wait, I'll beat that score. Catch love was my first crown I can't afford to lose it.

29th Jan, 2005 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Nighthawk said:

Now I see how LDS does it. She gets all those games where a lower score is better, she gets a high score, and all of us who really work at it to get a good (low) score, get 2nd or 3rd place! (Take a look at Digital Pool for an example).

All that? *rolling eyes* laugh.gif You are something else! I did not even think about that! but...if you need to look for reasons of why I am so good at the Arcade and you are not, then it is fine *LDS pats Nighthawk back*

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2005 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Page 15 Rants Arcade Forum

Wow, the arcade is really fun. I know that for now I am just having good luck. icon_smile_8ball.gif But if I'm not careful I know that I will get addicted to it. I don't want to get greedy or anything. greedy.gif 5 sparkling crowns for me. biggrin.gif

10th Feb, 2005 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Oh yes, it is good to be the Arcade Queen once again!. I know that you all are trying but cannot reach my level of ability...I am the Queen, the only one...FOREVER just like my name wink.gif

10th Feb, 2005 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

We all bow to you, queen LDS. bow.gif

By the way, did you see my attempt at Speedy Theif? I was really close...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Feb, 2005 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 15

You talked wisely my friend...the key word there is "attempt" you know the synonymous: .. try, endeavor, approach...

Attempt: Earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something...

But they forgot to add in the dictionary "but without real success in the end" laugh.gif

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2005 - 7:31am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 15

Consider yourself lucky LDS. I decided to get a munjipet, its a big responsibility and needs my time and FP. I had to sacrifice the arcade for awhile to make sure he gets taken care of. Be rest assured, when I go plus, I will dedicate my FP I get to taking over the arcade. If you would like, you can go to my thread and submit now, its ok, no one will laugh.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,