Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 3 of 63

Malexander - you the man, you have brought - Page 3 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 8th Aug, 2004 - 5:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
8th Jul, 2004 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 3

Fortunate for you I do not have time to play games otherwise it ould be disaster for everyone

*yawning* someone said something? rolleyes.gif

Sponsored Links:
10th Jul, 2004 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

I just beat up MaleAlexander in the Cricket game, yep, an Argentinian beat a Trini in Cricket, can you believe that? laugh.gif. Next, I will beat JB smile.gif

10th Jul, 2004 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Uh-oh! My daughter is addicted to Battleship!! Eeeek!! There goes all my FP.... laugh.gif I will have to buy her her own PC game for it...

I really love that penguin game laugh.gif that is so funny!!

Roz

10th Jul, 2004 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Rants Arcade Forum

Oh yes, JB is down again...I just beated him in the Baseball one...oh poor fellow....*evil laugh*

30th Jul, 2004 - 5:08am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

New Games!
Premium Plus Only!

Fishy - fun game where you eat fish and get bigger

War Slug - this is a big download (5mg) and it is costly, but the music and graphics are cool. you are a soldier on a mission, you have money with which to buy selected equipment and then you can even choose which mission you wish to go on. This promises hours of play.

30th Jul, 2004 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Drunk Run Home
Premium Plus Only!

laugh.gif This game will have you cracking up. Here is the description:

You always believed in being sober, but your buddy doesn't. Keep your man upright by moving the mouse left and right to get as far as you can without letting him fall out stone cold.

user posted image

Offtopic but,
LDS, who is the champion on the daughter forum? tongue.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Aug, 2004 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 3

I just messed up my eyes playing Simon. Check out the new Arcade champion!

8th Aug, 2004 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 3

Malexander - you the man, you have brought down the Champion of the Arcade, but beware, she will not rest until she has once again established herself and crushed our delight in your accomplishment wink.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (63) »

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,