Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 4 of 63

Good job Malexander! I have the Plus - Page 4 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 13th Aug, 2004 - 12:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
8th Aug, 2004 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 4

I know it! Just last night she dethroned me on 2 games. She is ruthless and does not give up the throne lightly!

Sponsored Links:
8th Aug, 2004 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

laugh.gif The key is consistency, that is why we have to act as a 'Brotherhood of the Arcade' to ensure that such Gaming Pride does not pollute the system tongue.gif

8th Aug, 2004 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

How does the points system work? I noticed I am third on that leaderboard. Does it go by ranking in individual games?

8th Aug, 2004 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Rants Arcade Forum

I believe the FAQ answers that, but it is based on the sum total of your score for first, second and third place in all games.

Rant on...

9th Aug, 2004 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Your dream of being the Arcade Champion was really short Maleaxander laugh.gif and JB...well....he is still have some work to do to reach my level rolleyes.gif

Oh yes....can you all see how beautiful is my crown?

The funny thing is that even though you all were in first place and even second place, I still being the Arcade Champion! tongue.gif go figure

13th Aug, 2004 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Oh please... *JB heads over to the Arcade section to take care of this* LDS, you may be in the lead, but not by much, I would not get to cockey if I were you tongue.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Aug, 2004 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 4

Your dream of being the Arcade Champion was really short Maleaxander

Ahem, check me out now. Plus I dont have the extra games in Premium Plus so I must say I am doing well for myself. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

13th Aug, 2004 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 4

Good job Malexander! I have the Plus section so you do not have to worry about it, but the problem is she is still saying that she is the Arcade champion because she has scored more points than us - hence she is at the top of the leader board. rolleyes.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (63) »

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,