Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 8 of 63

muahahaha, now that I'm back in positive, - Page 8 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 16th Dec, 2004 - 11:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
22nd Nov, 2004 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 8

Is there a way to archive the top three when the script resets? Then you could have a record of who was champion at various times. Of course, this isn't a really important thing, but bragging rights are always nice.

cool.gif

Sponsored Links:
22nd Nov, 2004 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Sorry, that is possible, but not worth the amount of code it requires to create. I was thinking of having a real time medal shown in your posts if you are the current Arcade overall champion, the code for this may be easier to create. If you are interested in this sort of praise then let me know and I will see to creating it.

22nd Nov, 2004 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

The little list of current championships on the bottom of each post is sufficient. It was just a thought on the archive list. I can understand how the coding could get out of hand.

Everything else about this, including the automatic resets every three months, is great.

Besides, I can see that the Space Invaders championship may be the most active available for a while.

laugh.gif Until I get such a high score that everyone else just gives up. laugh.gif

22nd Nov, 2004 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Rants Arcade Forum

Actually there is an element to the Arcade that I have not placed in public view as yet... 'Tournaments'!. The script allows for you to battle it out with other players in a tournament for which you can come out tournament champion.

22nd Nov, 2004 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Don't bother with the tournament thing JB, it will be very painful to see all you, specially Nighthawk crying like a little baby.... laugh.gif

23rd Nov, 2004 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

You will have some time without competition. My Fps were lowered because of a triple post I've made in the camp cry.gif

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 23rd Nov, 2004 - 1:05am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Dec, 2004 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 8

Farseer, I am the new champion of your favourite game Mumu...you better hurry up girl wink.gif

16th Dec, 2004 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 8

muahahaha, now that I'm back in positive, And I have access for the premium and premium plus, prepare for me being champion biggrin.gif

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,