Ronda Rousey - Page 4 of 5

Well I haven't heard anything from - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Apr, 2018 - 12:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
  Ronda Rousey
Mixed Martial Arts
23rd Mar, 2016 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Ronda Rousey - Page 4

I was reading in this post Source 4x that Rousey had reached the point of being suicidal after her defeat. Did she really think she was that unstoppable?

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2016 - 8:27am / Post ID: #

Rousey Ronda

I think it was a case of her living a high for so long that when she lost the fight it was like that big high stopped and now it was the time for the big crash. She will come back a better fighter if anything else.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2016 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ronda Rousey Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Reason behind Rousey's body transformation

A NEW-look Ronda Rousey has wowed plenty with an updated physique, and there's a simple reason she's been able to transform herself. Ref. Source 7f.

1st Jan, 2016 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Rousey Ronda

Ronda came to her fight with Nunes looking more in shape with less body fat but it didn't help her. She looked like she lacked confidence and started to fight like an amateur. I believe this has been the problem with Ronda's style of fighting… she counts too much on her ground game that her standup is pitiful. Ronda probably won't be around for awhile after this but I wish her the best.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2017 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rousey Ronda

Former champ's blunt message to shattered Rousey

UFC star Ronda Rousey has been sent a surprising message from an unlikely source months after her devastating return to the Octagon. Ref. Source 8g.

10th Apr, 2018 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Ronda Rousey

So has Ronda given up real fighting to go over to the WWE and start fake fighting? I thought she would try to redeem herself in the UFC before taking off.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Apr, 2018 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Ronda Rousey - Page 4

I think this might be good for her. True she could have finished on a good note in the UFC but who is to say she is 'finished' with MMA.

10th Apr, 2018 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Ronda Rousey Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

Well I haven't heard anything from Dana White about Ronda Rousey coming back anytime soon and when you get a taste of the money in the WWE it is very hard to come back to real fighting for less money.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Ronda Rousey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,