Nazibanana Introduction

Nazibanana Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Apr, 2013 - 3:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2013 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Nazibanana Introduction
A Friend

Nazibanana Introduction

Hello I hope and think this is my introduction. Originally I was brought to this site in promise of a Matrix RPG. But this is about me so.I am intellectual but highly immature I have horrid spelling and my philosophy is certainly able to offend some people. Usually I'm caught up on current events I have an opinion on almost everything and... A very short memory span sorry.OH, especially religion('s) and I'm very objective.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2013 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Nazibanana

Hi Nazibanana! You will most definitely need to do something about your spelling before you post your messages. If you have not already done so I would read the full Constructive Posting Policy or your account can be deleted.

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2013 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Nazibanana Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Are you the One?

Welcome, nice that you are ready to free your mind. All discussion about the Matrix can be had in our Matrix Trilogy Board. Ensure you read the Constructive Posting Policy if you didn't before you registered so you're not censored.

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2013 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.6%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Nazibanana

Matix RPG! Many I wish it were still active. I liked the way JB had us get in there. Right now its closed but we do have a Science Fiction one that's still in the opening stages if you want to get in quick. Oh and welcome.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Nazibanana Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,