Trayvon Martin vs George Zimmerman Court Case - Page 3 of 10

Shellie Zimmerman, the wife of George Zimmerman, - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Jun, 2012 - 10:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Trayvon Martin Murder Case
Post Date: 6th May, 2012 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trayvon Martin vs George Zimmerman Court Case - Page 3

Movie renamed in wake of death

Movie studio 20th Century Fox has changed the title of upcoming comedy Neighbourhood Watch starring Ben Stiller to distance the film from the racially-charged shooting death of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th May, 2012 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Case Court Zimmerman George Martin Trayvon

Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles
US Gun Related News

WFTV has confirmed that autopsy results show 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died. O’Mara wouldn't comment on the autopsy evidence, but WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said it's better for the defense than it is for the prosecution. WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martin’s body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles. When you compare Trayvon’s non-fatal injury with Zimmerman's bloody head wounds, the autopsy evidence is better for the defense, Sheaffer said. “It goes along with Zimmerman's story that he acted in self-defense, because he...
Source: Keyword: banglist

16th May, 2012 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Trayvon Martin vs George Zimmerman Court Case History & Civil Business Politics

You know what, its great that this guy is getting a fair trial but this evidence doesn't sway me to him acting in self defense in the slightest. For me I don't think anything will take away from the fact that he was a small kid and compared to the big Zimmerman guy posed no real threat. Shooting a kid dead because he is attacking you with his fists is still wrong.

If my wife attacks me with her fists and punches me 5 times heck lets say 10 even. Then I turn around and punch her "in self defense" doing way more physical damage than she did. I am the one that is going to go to jail.

Zimmerman didn't even fight back with punches or try to get away. He just pulled out a gun and shot the kid dead. Open and shut case as far as I'm concerned. I will be very disappointed if he walks.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

Post Date: 18th May, 2012 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Case Court Zimmerman George Martin Trayvon

New evidence in Trayvon Martin case raises more questions

Trayvon Martin's autopsy shows he had marijuana in his system the night he was killed by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, and a gunshot to his chest came from close range, according to nearly 200 pages of previously undisclosed documents released Thursday.

Source: Yahoo! News - Latest News & Headlines

Post Date: 23rd May, 2012 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Case Court Zimmerman George Martin Trayvon

Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles
US Gun Related News

WFTV has confirmed that autopsy results show 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died. O’Mara wouldn't comment on the autopsy evidence, but WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said it's better for the defense than it is for the prosecution. WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martin’s body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles. When you compare Trayvon’s non-fatal injury with Zimmerman's bloody head wounds, the autopsy evidence is better for the defense, Sheaffer said. “It goes along with Zimmerman's story that he acted in self-defense, because he...
Source: Keyword: banglist

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2012 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Trayvon Martin vs George Zimmerman Court Case

No Bail

Judge revokes bond for George Zimmerman, charged with 2nd-degree murder in death of Trayvon Martin. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2012 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman Court Case - Page 3

George Zimmerman Back In Jail

The defense team for George Zimmerman, the man charged in the killing of Trayvon Martin, says he is in police custody in Florida. Zimmerman's legal team said in a tweet Sunday that he was in police custody, two days after a judge ordered him back to jail. Zimmerman's bail was revoked because the judge said he and his wife lied to the court about their finances so he could obtain a lower bond. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2012 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Trayvon Martin George Zimmerman Court Case Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Shellie Zimmerman, the wife of George Zimmerman, has been arrested on a charge of perjury, authorities said.

A Florida judge earlier this month revoked bond for George Zimmerman, a Florida man charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

At the time, Seminole County Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. Accused George Zimmerman of having misrepresented how much money he had when his bond was set in April. Prosecutors said he had $135,000 when Shellie Zimmerman told the court, under oath, that they were indigent. Ref. CNN

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Trayvon Martin vs George Zimmerman Court Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,