Pretty Sales Women - Page 3 of 4

In all of my life I have been to hooters maybe - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Mar, 2008 - 2:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
And handsome sales men too...
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2004 - 6:06am / Post ID: #

Pretty Sales Women
A Friend

Pretty Sales Women - Page 3

My dad purposely "dresses down" whenever making big ticket purchases. About 15 years ago he decided he wanted an expensive car. He put on some respectable but worn blue jeans, a decent but worn flannel shirt, and some sneakers. Off he went to the local Cadillac dealership. He was pretty much ignored by the sales staff, so he approached an associate to make casual conversation and ask a few questions. He was treated like crap so he left. Then he went to the local Corvette dealership. He was treated so well that he bought not only a high-end Vette, but t-tops, sport wheels and a kicking Bose stereo system. wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Pretty Sales Women
A Friend

Women Sales Pretty

sweet!

those vettes are very nice cars, not to mention a Boss system...those are probably the best types of sounds systems that you could get with a car. very impressive...but it is sad how people will treat you completely differently depending on how you dress. for instance, it's important to dress nicely for interviews...shows willingness to take an extra step in a nice presentation. wink.gif

though most salemen that i notice are alwayz the one with a shirt, tie, dress slacks, (you know what they wear) and slicked back hair. they alwayz try to come up to you and chit chat with you...i mostly enjoy ignoring them especially when the pest the stuffing out of you...course that's normally when i try to sell them something (turn the tables on them)...hehehe i recommend it.

28th Apr, 2007 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Pretty Sales Women Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Well if the sales man is very handsome, I may forget the reason why I came into the store, in the first place! But seriously, as Funbikerchik said, I am not interested in looks, only your knowledge of the product. I am also interested in examining the quality of the product and not staring at the sales man's "goods." Flirting does not work well on me. I merely laugh at this desperate attempt to convince me to buy the product.

I agree with you, fugitive 247. I find the same thing happens to me in upscale fashion shops. I remember my cousin and I going into a very chic bridal boutique. The sales girl came up to us and gave me a look down her nose and said "We don't have anything in your size". I'm a big person. My cousin then said to her that "she" was looking for shoes to match a dress she had. This silly girl then said "I'm sure our stuff is much too expensive for you." Now we were both in T-shirts and jeans but we didn't look scruffy. My cousin is a college professor and makes more than this little twit will ever see. We looked at the shoes and my cousin said "this stuff is too trashy, I'll call Gucci's, they know what I like." The sales girl's mouth dropped. She practically fell trying to show us a better line that she had, but it was too late, we just left.

Now that is a funny story. Serves her right (the sales girl) for being such a snob!

Reconcile Edited: Geenie on 28th Apr, 2007 - 2:14am

4th Oct, 2007 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Women Sales Pretty

Of course I listen if the guy is a real cutie, but most times I do not hear what they are saying I just nod until my heart stops beating fast. embarassed.gif

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Pretty Sales Women
A Friend

Women Sales Pretty

I am one who does not like to be approached by a salesperson until I have a chance to look at what I came in to look at. I normally have a good idea of what I want and am in there to check prices. I could care less who the salesperson is. IF they were very attractive I might listen to them a bit more and talk a bit more as it is eye candy. In the long run if they can not answer my direct questions about the product they will not get my business.

13th Mar, 2008 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

Pretty Sales Women

Heck, you dont even need to be approached by one...you might already know one is coming over to you before you even go into the establishment. There are places that basically use this as a tool for sales...think really hard now...HOOTERS. That chain has made a fortune off of hiring attractive women and dressing them up in skimpy outfits to sell parts of chickens that used to be scraps for quite a profit. Oh yeah, and they are pretty successful at doing it, so that sexy salesperson thing might just work fairly often.

Now, would it have an effect on me if I were going somewhere other than Hooters? I would have to say it depends on what I was shopping for. If I were shopping for electronic goods and was approached by an attractive sales woman, I would enjoy it, but it would probably have little to do with if I made a purchase. She would really have to know here stuff about the items and business to impress me with what she knows about electronic goods. Now, if it were clothes, I would have to say that like a idiot if she said it looked good on me and was able to pull an acceptable acting display while saying it, that would effect my purchase. If I was buying something for my wife, then depending on what it was an attractive woman could likely sway my purchase. If and attractive woman would like this and my wife is attractive...then it is a good bet that she will like it. Never works out that way though, but it always seem logical to me at the time! laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Mar, 2008 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Pretty Sales Women
A Friend

Pretty Sales Women - Page 3

There is a salon I think in Federal Way Washington that has all it's female stylists dress as provocative as possible. You figured it...they specialize in men's haircuts.

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2008 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

Pretty Sales Women
A Friend

Pretty Sales Women Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

In all of my life I have been to hooters maybe a dozen times. I went there initially because a coworker invited me. His wife was head waitress there. I got free beer. So I would hang out there at times. Since then I have gone there twice. Both times to enjoy the food and watch my kids Teen boys openly stare at the "eye candy" Their mother thought it was funny too. We got some good pictures of them hanging with the girls.

Now who would know. A scantly clad hair cut salon in Washington where our Congressmen have a hard enough time remembering who they are representing there.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Pretty Sales Women

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,