Pretty Sales Women - Page 4 of 4

I don't care how the sale person looks - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Feb, 2011 - 9:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
And handsome sales men too...
15th Apr, 2008 - 2:18am / Post ID: #

Pretty Sales Women - Page 4

I will be the only honest one here and say that I am a sucker for a pretty face, especially if the person is genuine in their sales pitch. I mean you can sound very routine and that is a big turn off or you could take the time to observe and listen and offer something geared for me, plus your phone number wink.gif.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Oct, 2008 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Women Sales Pretty

I must be one of the few basic minded guys out there but I do love talking with a pretty face. To say you don't then maybe you're not all that man.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2009 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pretty Sales Women Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Too much beauty may mean too few sales

Can a salesperson ever be too good-looking? Ref. Source 6

26th Aug, 2009 - 6:42am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Women Sales Pretty

I hate sales people approaching me when I'm shopping. They should be available for questions about the products but not in your face or trying to tell you about things you're not interested in.

3rd Nov, 2009 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

Women Sales Pretty

I agree with a number of the posters here; I am immediately suspicious if an attractive girl (well I'm 36, I guess woman now) approached me and seemed genuinely interested in me as a person on first sight - that just isn't the way life works, she's definitely trying to sell something.

Secondly, I agree all I care about is getting help when I need it by someone competent and knowledgeable, it could be Quasimodo or a zombie for all I care, as long as they know what I'm asking about, so honestly their "primping" is lost on me.

I have never had any sort of tendency to be "swayed" by an attractive person - I can agree someone is handsome or pretty or even just attractive in some other way even if not pretty, but most of what I see of people trying to "be attractive" these days, either in real life or on TV or movies, is so calculated and blatant that it makes me either immediately indifferent or even put off. So yes, I can very honestly say that Pamela Anderson or any other considered-to-be-beautiful/sexy woman would not influence my choice of products, nor whether I bought anything at all. If she helped me practically so I was able to make a good, cost effective decision, that could help influence me both to buy something and a specific something.

Reconcile Edited: jpatt on 3rd Nov, 2009 - 5:55am

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2011 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Pretty Sales Women
A Friend

Pretty Sales Women

I don't care how the sale person looks like, but I'd be more indulged if they were attractive. I care about the knowledge of whatever they are selling and aesthetics are close as well. I would still remain impartial on the product though.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Pretty Sales Women

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,