Newsletters - Page 2 of 5

JB, I got the newsletter and it was sent straight - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 29th Feb, 2008 - 7:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

?
Poll: When I get a Newsletter from this Community I generally...
  Read it immediately and thoroughly       43.48%
  Skim through it right away       47.83%
  Put it in my 'to read later' folder and look at it after a day or so       8.70%
  Store it until it is as old as my nail clippings       0.00%
  Trash it immediately       0.00%
Total Votes: 23
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 

General not specific...
6th May, 2006 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Newsletters - Page 2

Bwren, you must be one of the chosen few that actually likes our Newsletters.

I should mention here that although the Newsletters are helpful, one should still look up the Month's Newsletter Thread since smaller 'news' or updates are placed there and not generally sent out as Email.

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2007 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Newsletters

HTML Newsletters

I am sending out an HTML Newsletter in the next couple of minutes. Feel free to give feedback on how it looks and if you like the new design.

Newsletters
Newsletters (Hover)

30th May, 2007 - 8:12am / Post ID: #

Newsletters Feedback & FAQ News Community

I love the new type newsletter, it stands out much more clearly than before, and the words are highlighted so that you don't need to check over again to see if you've missed anything out!
I prefer this type of newsletter, plus it looks more exciting also!

7th Jul, 2007 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Newsletters

The old format of the newsletter was functional, since it outlined the latest news on the forum. However, the new HTML format of the newsletter is very simple, colourful, clear, concise, easy on the eyes and very user friendly. I prefer the new HTML format over the old one.

Reconcile Edited: Geenie on 7th Jul, 2007 - 3:21am

30th Aug, 2007 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Newsletters

You have asked for this a couple of times. Maybe when our Membership doubles and the contributions roll in like water then I will revert back to it, the problem is it takes a lot of work to create an HTML based newsletter. I have enough work on my plate managing so many sites that I can hardly cope with anymore.

28th Feb, 2008 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Newsletters

Ensure You Get Our Newsletters

With the advent of free Email services trying to determine what is spam and what is not I have made a new post on how to ensure you get our Newsletters in your Yahoo Inbox: HERE.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Feb, 2008 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Newsletters - Page 2

Hotmail / Yahoo / AOL Email Addresses

I have been reading online that these Email addresses are so anti-spam now that they are even blocking legit Emails and Emails from each other! In other words, if you have a Yahoo Email address and tried to send an Email to someone on Hotmail then it will likely be blocked!

In running some tests and asking questions of Members I see that a lot of you are not getting our Emails. I am wondering if I should not begin to just stop people registering with Hotmail / Yahoo / AOL Email addresses and force them to use their ISP Email (the Email address given by your local internet service provider?

I recently sent out another Newsletter using a different method and I am interested to learn if you got it, and if it was received in your Inbox or if it was directed to your Spam folder.

29th Feb, 2008 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Newsletters Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

JB, I got the newsletter and it was sent straight to my inbox as it usually does in my case.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Newsletters

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,