World of Medieval RPG Updates - Page 6 of 11

World of Medieval Merger To simplify everything - Page 6 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 31st Oct, 2009 - 12:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 11 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (11) »
Closed
Medieval Updates If you are a Player in the World of Medieval you should subscribe to this Thread so you are aware of changes.
5th Sep, 2008 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval RPG Updates - Page 6

The Game Master says...

Party Stats Update

I have updated the pages of Party One and Party Two. Since Party Two is the first Scenario to be played all relevant players are there now.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Nov, 2008 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Updates RPG Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Original Site Makeover

We have changed the cosmetics of the original Medieval entrance as it has been out of date for a very long time: SEE HERE. Look forward to better explanation, links to helpful material, easier on the eyes, etc.

5th Feb, 2009 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval RPG Updates RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

FP to Gold Pieces

I have added a new option where you can buy 1000gps outright should you need to make a big purchase or hire an NPC. The regular option for 25gp for 100fp remains. Upgraded Members (depending on your Upgrade) will always notice a significant difference in the amount they pay for items.

10th Feb, 2009 - 4:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Updates RPG Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Party Stats

Party One and Two have both been updated. Dormant characters have been moved to Party Two.

10th Aug, 2009 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Updates RPG Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Medieval Face

Now you will have the option of choosing to show a face representing your character in Medieval. You can choose this option via your control panel. You can see available images to select here: Source 9 (right table note the number)

9th Sep, 2009 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval RPG Updates

The Game Master says...

Player Stats Is Your Post!

Rather than have a separate page I am going to make your Post your player stats as well! What this means is the Posts will contain info about your character for Medieval that you now have to go to the party stats page to see. Everything will be seen in an instant and some will also be editable by you! Stay tuned!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Oct, 2009 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval RPG Updates - Page 6

The Game Master says...

Big Cosmetic Improvements

It has been a long while since I updated the info pages for the World of Medieval. I recently made some cosmetic and textual improvements to the worldofmedieval.com and MORE especially the original site where Members create their Character and buy items, see that HERE.

31st Oct, 2009 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval RPG Updates World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 6

The Game Master says...

World of Medieval Merger

To simplify everything and remove dormant Boards I have merged ALL World of Medieval related Material to one Board, here. This means:

* There is no longer a Secret Order Board - Upgraded Members can still Discuss privately to get things done.

* There is no Medieval Extension Board. If it ever became necessary to run two Parties at the same time I will do that from One Board.

* Medieval Solo and other references can be Discussed within the same Threads of this Board.

> TOPIC: World of Medieval RPG Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,