Saturn - Page 2 of 3

A new way to create Saturn's radiation - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2018 - 6:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

Not only Mars should get all the attention there is a lot going on with planet Saturn.
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2009 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Saturn
A Friend

Saturn - Page 2

Finding more rings around Saturn is about as newsworthy of finding another moon around Jupiter. We know jupiter has a lot of moons just as we know that Saturn has a few rings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2013 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Saturn

Saturn Shows Off A Massive Spinning Vortex: 'The Rose'

NASA is calling it "The Rose." By any other name, it's a mammoth storm on Saturn, spanning an estimated 1,250 miles with winds swirling at hundreds of miles per hour. The "false-color" image is among the first batch of high-resolution pictures of Saturn's north pole.
Source: Science

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2016 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Saturn UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

35 years on, Voyager's legacy continues at Saturn

Saturn, with its alluring rings and numerous moons, has long fascinated stargazers and scientists. After an initial flyby of Pioneer 11 in 1979, humanity got a second, much closer look at this complex planetary system in the early 1980s through the eyes of NASA's twin Voyager spacecraft. Ref. Source 4t.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2016 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Saturn

Mystery solved behind birth of Saturn’s rings

A team of researchers has presented a new model for the origin of Saturn's rings based on results of computer simulations. The results of the simulations are also applicable to rings of other giant planets and explain the compositional differences between the rings of Saturn and Uranus. Ref. Source 7q.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2016 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Saturn

Peculiarities of huge equatorial jet stream in Saturn's atmosphere revealed

The atmosphere of the planet Saturn, a gas giant ten times bigger than the Earth consisting mostly of hydrogen, has a wider, more intense jet stream than all the planets in the Solar System. Winds gusting at speeds of up to 1,650 km/h blow from West to East in the equatorial atmosphere, thirteen times the strength of the most destructive hurricane force winds that form on the Earth's equator. This huge jet stream also extends about 70,000 km from north to south, more than five times the size of our planet. Ref. Source 7o.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Saturn
A Friend

Saturn

I know the more and more we find out about our neighboring planets the more I would like to visit them much closer. I do not think I will get that opportunity but I think soon we will get people off this rock and make some advances in science that allows us to explore more further places. I think both gas giants Jupiter and Saturn can teach us a lot.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2017 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

Saturn - Page 2

To keep Saturn's A ring contained, its moons stand united. For three decades, astronomers thought that only Saturn's moon Janus confined the planet's A ring -- the largest and farthest of the visible rings. But after poring over NASA's Cassini mission data, astronomers now conclude that the teamwork of seven moons keeps this ring corralled. Source 1p.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2018 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

Saturn Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

A new way to create Saturn's radiation belts. Scientists have discovered a new method to explain how radiation belts are formed around the planet Saturn. Source 1b.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Saturn

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,