Frogs 101 - Page 4 of 4

I love frogs. I haven't eaten or had - Page 4 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 10th Aug, 2020 - 5:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Do you keep them as pets or eat their legs instead?
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2020 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Frogs 101 - Page 4

Research breakthrough in fight against chytrid fungus. For frogs dying of the invasive chytridiomycosis disease, the leading cause of amphibian deaths worldwide, the genes responsible for protecting them may actually be leading to their demise, according to a new study. Source 4b.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jul, 2020 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Frogs

I haven't eaten or will ever try eating frogs. Maybe because I used to dissect a lot of them in pre med school and seeing the muscles, cooked or uncooked, brings back memories and the scent of formalin.

10th Aug, 2020 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

Frogs 101 UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I love frogs. I haven't eaten or had them as pets, but I would have them as pets. I used to work in a plant nursery and the green tree frogs would gather in such surprising areas. A lot are endangered because of the pesticides/herbicides we use.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Frogs 101

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,