Kaydara

Kaydara - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 6th Jul, 2012 - 1:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Kaydara Matrix
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2012 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Kaydara

Kaydara

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Kaydara"?

Kaydara
Kaydara (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Apr, 2012 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Kaydara

This story takes place in the universe of the Wachowski brothers" film "The Matrix". Kaydara, a bounty hunter who is living separately from the Human Resistance Group, does not believe in the prophecy of the "chosen one" . He thinks this 'saviour" is a threat to the awakening of Man's self-awareness. He considers the "chosen one" as his enemy and if they cross paths, will not hesitate to confront him.

Kaydara
Kaydara (Hover)

29th Apr, 2012 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

Kaydara RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

Kaydara is supposed to be a small what if fan created film surrounding an encounter between a character named "Kaydara" that operates with a red code and Neo. It was originally filmed in French but there is now an English translated version out. I thought they did a great job for a low budget movie, it is certainly better than the aftermath Matrix Youtube stuff. The downsize is understanding the story and the CGI and acting was very choppy. Some people refer to this as "Matrix 4" but that is incorrect as this is set before Revolutions when Neo is still doing his thing and inside the Matrix is still 'dark'.

29th Apr, 2012 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Kaydara

Matrix

I had a different view on Kaydara. It looked really amateurish. I know it might come off as not bad for some people but if you're going to tackle a theme as difficult as the Matrix it is better to go all the way or nothing and not try to cut corners.

25th May, 2012 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Kaydara

Matrix

I saw this a little while ago after this thread highlighted it. I think it was a good attempt but a little too cheesy and not enough background. Why didn't Neo talk?

6th Jul, 2012 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Kaydara

Matrix

international QUOTE
Why didn't Neo talk?

That Neo wasn't the real deal but computer generated so getting him to talk would have made things worst. I wonder if they got permission from Warner Brothers to do this or if it was just on their own?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Kaydara

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.