Premium Plus - Page 2 of 4

E-Cards We added a number of new cards and - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 12th Oct, 2004 - 9:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
18th Jul, 2004 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Premium Plus - Page 2

Our newest addition...

Forum Bank!

Premium Plus members can now deposit their forum points in the bank and earn interest (based on community needs), but most important your FP is safe from forum agents and stealers! Isn't it grand to be a Premium Plus Member?

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2004 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Plus Premium

Ebay Button

Now Premium Plus Members can link to their Ebay sale item or store front page via their profile or posts, this means even more exposure for your item! For more details see the Premium Plus page and for an example look at the bottom of my post [EBAY].

11th Aug, 2004 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Premium Plus Feedback & FAQ News Community

My Goals!

This script is the newest addition for Premium Plus Members, BUT, anyone can view it. Now, this is not just another script, it is actually something I have wanted for a long time to facilitate the mental state when you announce a goal publicly. What do I mean? Well, when you let everyone know what your goals are then you are more likely to keep them wink.gif Some of the features include the ability add a description, create updates, show a percentage bar of how you are doing, delete the goal and so on. Have fun - I know I will!

To see the My Goals page go to:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?act=goals

21st Aug, 2004 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Plus Premium

Be Invisible!

Prmium+ Members can enjoy being invisible while online, this does not work for other members.

22nd Aug, 2004 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Plus Premium

Compare Memberships!

We created a special page just so you can see the differences from being a regular member, Premium or Premium Plus!

Compare Memberships Now!

4th Sep, 2004 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Premium Plus

New Feature!

You can now use the 'Create Word Search' feature that allows you to form printable puzzles that you can give out to your friends or simply play online. It has a hidden counter to let you know how long you take!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Sep, 2004 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Premium Plus - Page 2

Who Wants to be a Millionaire!

We just added LDS questions in addition to the 'General' questions already there. This is for Premium and Plus members only. See if you can reach the 1,000,000 mark!

12th Oct, 2004 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Premium Plus Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

E-Cards

We added a number of new cards and categories. More will come as time goes by. If you have any special requests for cards or royalty free pictures that you would like us to use then please send it via Email.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Premium Plus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,