Rules, Rules, Rules... - Page 2 of 3

I have a feeling that people is another word - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 31st Aug, 2007 - 1:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2004 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Rules, Rules, Rules...
A Friend

Rules, Rules, Rules... - Page 2

Wel group just to keep things on the up and up my name is Bill better known to you all as MAX,now you all are looking to rename the forum, im here to tell you as long as you have these stringet rules in place you can literly name this place HEAVEN and im telling you there is no way anybody will come how long you been in the web stuff and no matter what you do you end up with ZERO how many nights a week is the chat filled (right)how many people hit this site in a week,now what %age stayes after you give them the 3rd degreeEG.the fatel questions that scare almost everybody WHO WHAT WHERE WHY,who are you ,what do you want from this forum,where are you located,why are you here and do you plan to stay listen to your self,
I understand fully that you have an extreme clean site
now look at the difference you have a clean site
the word EXTREME scares people im not telling you to open it up that would be dumb we dont need another yahoo or msn im telling you guys this because i love this site i love the people, now to-nite max tried to go to rave section NO CAN DO
need premission ,MAX tried another section NO CAN DO need premission now all im saying here is you go to anyother web site and when you get there if you need premission how long you going to stay on that site ZERO you be off to another site that is a little more relaxed , Most of your site to a new comer is frustrating because you have them blocked in TRAPED nobody likes to be traped
I think the key to the whole thing is let them in as the lord opened his arms to all people and TEACH THEM THAT DO NOT KNOW dont trap them, the ones that want to learn will stay by your side

Sponsored Links:
20th Jul, 2004 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Rules Rules Rules

Max, my friend, I understand your frustration about the chat -- but that's not really the main focus of the Forum. And as you said, those who come here and appreciate how it is run will stay. Those who have a real problem with it, we don't really need to have them in here causing trouble and whining about it.

Offtopic but,
now to-nite max tried to go to rave section NO CAN DO
need premission ,MAX tried another section NO CAN DO need premission now all im saying here is you go to anyother web site and when you get there if you need premission how long you going to stay on that site ZERO you be off to another site that is a little more relaxed
This is probably something JB needs to look into. It sounds like an error to me. I will send an email to JB for you with this quote...

We luv ya, Max! Thanks for your feedback~
Roz

20th Jul, 2004 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Rules, Rules, Rules... Feedback & FAQ News Community

I second Farseer's words, now concerning the problem in the Rave section is weird since everyone can access that board. What is even more strange is that you were able to start the above message in this board (I had to move it under this heading - regular users do not have access here). I feel something must be up with your account. We will have to go through this step by step to find the problem, but this is not the place - I will send you an Email. Also, Max, I have had to delete one of your posts - please read this RULE: laugh.gif No seriously - read it.
Ref. https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showtopic=4730

UPDATE: Farseer just informed me that she moved your post here, so that answers that question about you starting a thread here.

31st Aug, 2007 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Rules Rules Rules

I think I have 2 that are my least favorites...the no sarcasm rule and the no double entry rule. I totally see the reason for the no double entry and the sarcasm, but it can be soooo difficult sometimes!

Rather off topic, but...
And just like that...my two little angels are gone!LOL

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 31st Aug, 2007 - 10:31am

31st Aug, 2007 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

Rules Rules Rules

Sarcasm can be substituted by colorful writing techniques NOT directed to the Poster, but most people do not know how to do that and end up insulting the person rather than attacking their point of view, so we decided to ban it altogether. The other thing is that this is an International Community, so someone from another land may take 'innocent' sarcasm as heated attacks.

On the second point you can Upgrade and then you will have that ability wink.gif.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2007 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Rules, Rules, Rules...
A Friend

Rules, Rules, Rules...

OOooooh my.

First, I think there are so many wonderful things about this place. I truly do.

But.

Since someone asked.

* No double post - even on your OWN intro thread? That means if you ask a question on your OWN thread and no one else posts, you can NEVER ask another question. Go figure that.

* No sarcasm - a tried and true technique used in argument throughout the centuries. Why? It's effective. It's funny. It makes absurd positions the more absurd. But we can't here? Don't get that (despite the explanations).

* No current events forum - a location that deletes threads without a post after so many days, and which allows you to discuss CURRENT news articles without having to put it at the end of a thread started before Al Gore created the Internet

* Other people deciding that your post is off topic, when it's not, and they don't understand why. (No avoiding this one in any way, obviously, since we all don't think the same.)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Aug, 2007 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

Rules Rules Rules... - Page 2

People, people... it is NOT the goal of this Community to be like everywhere else or what you are used to. This place has a wealth of information at a high level for one specific reason: We do not do what other Communities do!

If you want the things you mentioned you have the choice:

1. Upgrade and open your own Board.
2. Go to our partner site: GrowingUpMale.com where you are able to do the things you mentioned.

I should also mention that in the start of the Thread it requests ONE rule, or in other words it is not meant as a vent Thread.

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2007 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Rules, Rules, Rules...
A Friend

Rules Rules Rules... Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

I have a feeling that people is another word for tortdog. Said with a very large smile of course.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Rules, Rules, Rules...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,