Felipe's Blog - Page 3 of 3

I noticed that I made a good progress in this - Page 3 - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 7th Jun, 2013 - 8:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
15th Oct, 2012 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Felipe's Blog - Page 3

I am now more interested in psychology, there is reason why about that, but I cannot tell you now. It is not a right time to tell the reason why.

Add a Comment for Felipe
Sponsored Links:
5th Dec, 2012 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Blog Felipes

I was thinking today that there are people that go through a lot of bad situations in life but you know it is very important to find the positive out of that situation to make you feel better and find hope. smile.gif

Add a Comment for Felipe
7th Jun, 2013 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Felipe's Blog Blogs Member Public

I noticed that I made a good progress in this forum, I have been a bit active over the weeks, I have greatly increased my activity to almost 50 percent. I joined almost all the Role-playing Games in this forum except the MMORPGs that I am going to see when it opens.

I also gained a lot of experience on interacting with people while having the disability of having Autism (High-Functioning only). I have improved the way I post so when I go and put my message in a thread it is possible that I can make a constructive post. Well, yeah, this is a very great accomplishment especially for an Autistic person because not many of those people can have an opportunity of interacting with people and able to learn properly.

Add a Comment for Felipe
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Felipe's Blog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,