Felipe's Blog - Page 2 of 3

After learning more about people, I noticed - Page 2 - Public Member Blogs - Posted: 15th Oct, 2012 - 9:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
12th Sep, 2012 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Felipe's Blog - Page 2

I have always tell myself this question, "Why God created myself to be autistic? Isn't there a reason for that?" Did God created me for a special reason?

Add a Comment for Felipe
Sponsored Links:
17th Sep, 2012 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Blog Felipes

Sometimes when normal situations occur, like if the electricity goes off, I act strange and hyper, really hyper, I mostly pace around the floor and thinking what I should do while the electricity goes off, and I mostly too ask a lot of stuff to my parents too, but I have so much things to do in a normal situation like that! undecided.gif

Add a Comment for Felipe
19th Sep, 2012 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Felipe's Blog Blogs Member Public

Sometimes I say strange stuff too, sometimes I get idle and say nonsense, and I make it as a "Joke" I can't find an example, but I will obviously need to cut that out.

Add a Comment for Felipe
19th Sep, 2012 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Blog Felipes

When I talk to people, for them I talk A LOT, my parents always say that to me, and they are annoyed because of that, but when others speak to me, I get annoyed! I feel good when I speak a lot to people, but when I need to hear others, I do not feel good.

Add a Comment for Felipe
5th Oct, 2012 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Blog Felipes

I never like people, I hate them I don't like to be around them, and I think I should live alone by myself without much people around when I am an adult!

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 5th Oct, 2012 - 7:43pm

Add a Comment for Felipe
5th Oct, 2012 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Felipe's Blog

The ONLY reason I like to interact with people is when talking to them by computers and text messages, like for instance this forum, I like to interact to people by posting. But I don't like meeting them personally.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 5th Oct, 2012 - 7:49pm

Add a Comment for Felipe
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Oct, 2012 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Felipe's Blog - Page 2

The reason I don't like people is because of my autism, being around with people makes me uncomfortable and uneasy. I don't seem to get though with other people's minds too! undecided.gif

Add a Comment for Felipe
15th Oct, 2012 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Felipe's Blog Public Member Blogs - Page 2

After learning more about people, I noticed I have a little more "Liking" for them, maybe I will have a companion when I grow up.

Add a Comment for Felipe
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Felipe's Blog

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,