Royal Castle In Trinidad And Tobago - Page 2 of 3

This is the best chicken and chips out there. - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 8th Oct, 2012 - 3:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Royal Castle Deals The first dine in / take out restaurant in Trinidad and Tobago. How does it stack up compared to the other chicken based commercial restaurants operating here? Do you support local or go for what your taste requires?
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2012 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Royal Castle In Trinidad And Tobago
A Friend

Royal Castle In Trinidad And Tobago - Page 2

Actually St James is not the only area in Trinidad mind you. Down in San Fernando Royal Castle does still have some degree of popularity because it lies at the top of High Street which is part of the busiest area in San Fernando.

Yes remembering Royal Castle's beginning is one thing but I prefer to take note of its future enterprises and its expansion into other markets that hopefully will attach a good reputation to Trinidad and Tobago

biggrin.gif

Reconcile Edited: IToldYou on 22nd Jun, 2012 - 11:51pm

Sponsored Links:
6th Jul, 2012 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Tobago Trinidad Castle Royal

I noticed that the chicken that Royal castle chicken made is more "spicy" and it taste like if it's barbequed, but I didn't understand why the chicken was tasted like that. Anyway, I like it barbequed! biggrin.gif

Rather off topic, but...
I going to be a vegetarian soon next year, so I won't be eating meat anymore!

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 6th Jul, 2012 - 9:43pm

13th Jul, 2012 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Royal Castle In Trinidad And Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Royal Castle's service, food and prices have gone out the door and are no longer on my list of places to eat. Why would I choose a place that charges me the same as another place for sub class service and portions?

13th Jul, 2012 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Tobago Trinidad Castle Royal

I guess at some time Royal Castle will be out of business because of their services, and if they do, I am not sure what they are going to do! Maybe get out of Trinidad!

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 13th Jul, 2012 - 10:28pm

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2012 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Tobago Trinidad Castle Royal

Royal Castle I can assure you won't be going anywhere any time soon. Just because they are not popular with some does not mean that they are not popular with others.

It is the same with KFC. Some do not eat KFC but does that stop others from eating KFC? No it won't.

The fact of the matter is that Royal Castle will always have a following.

One of the interesting things about Royal Castle is that any profit that is made circulates within the country.

However unlike with KFC the profits that are made become expatriated profits meaning that they leave the country and go back to the main company's headquarters which are found in the United States.

Now a company like KFC may choose to repatriate or send back some of those profits to the KFC franchise setup here in Trinidad but not all are sent back. This is simply one country that is used as a money maker for them but to say that they have any patriotic allegiance to Trinidad like how Royal Castle has is not fully true because this is not their country of origin. The United States is their country of origin.

With Royal Castle profits do not leave the country because Trinidad and Tobago is their country of origin. Say what you will but it sometimes can indeed be worth it supporting what is locally your own. biggrin.gif

18th Jul, 2012 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

I rather Royal Castle over KFC anytime. The way they season the meat has that local flavor that can't be compared to Kentucky.

Rather off topic, but...
Hey Itoldyou what you said in your post about that sometimes it can indeed be worth supporting what is locally your own, includes the women?I ask since you have a foreign girlfriend laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Aug, 2012 - 5:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Royal Castle Trinidad Tobago - Page 2

We are referring to local business and when it comes to local business I agree with supporting local business

When it comes to women and the choosing of good women for me its foreign ALL the way. cool.gif

Staying on topic though I support local business because I want to see them become not just local brands but foreign international brands as well and that's why I support Royal Castle because as a business I think with the right re-engineered marketing strategy it can make it on an international scale once it decides to do so.

8th Oct, 2012 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Royal Castle Trinidad Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

This is the best chicken and chips out there. The best is the wing special with the sauces. This reminds me of what I can have for lunch today.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Royal Castle In Trinidad And Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,