U.S. National Parks Vacation

U S National Parks Vacation - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Feb, 2021 - 2:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Travel Safety Info
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2012 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

The First-Timers Guide to Planning a U.S. National Parks Vacation

If you'd like to experience the more natural side of the United States, look no further than its nearly 400 national parks. JoAnna Haugen tells you what you need to know before you go.
Source: Travel Articles

Sponsored Links:
18th Nov, 2017 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Vacation Parks National US

I have visited Yellowstone in Wyoming and Glacier in Montana. I was there late July to early August of 2009. It was a vacation for the my youngest before she stated college in a couple weeks. It was wonderful driving across the country to get to these wonderful parks. I may not have gotten to see the "Painted Pots" in Yellowstone like I wanted to but I will never forgot the experience of being there and see "Old Faithful" do her "Magic". As far as Glacier goes, it is absolutely beautiful park and there where areas I was not able to see there as well. The most memorable thing that happened to us while we were there is seeing a baby deer that my youngest got within 3-5ft of the deer as she was taking pictures of it. We had pulled off the road at one of site seeing areas and there it was about 10ft from where I had parked. We took several pictures of it before it took off down the hill. There are several National Parks I would love to visit before I leave this Earth, and I hope to revisit Yellowstone and Glacier also before I do.

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2017 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

U.S. National Parks Vacation Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I never made it to Yellowstone but I was in the badlands to see Mt Rushmore and the crazy horse monuments. I went to Devil's tower in Wyoming and Custers national park in Montana at little big horn. From there I went to Glazier national park but had to turn around because of a snowstorm in early June. I eventually made it to Yosemite National park. I Had a nice time but missed going to the big ditch (Grand Canyon) and the four corners monument due to wild fires that year.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2017 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trump shrinks Bears Ears, Grand Staircase-Escalante monuments: 'Public lands will once again be for public use'. President Trump on Monday signed two presidential proclamations to modify the designations of both national monuments, in an unprecedented use of presidential power. Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke had recommended that Trump vastly reduce the size of the monuments, stripping them of federal protections and instead turning over stewardship to state and tribal governments. Speaking in an address from Utah, Trump said "Our precious national treasures must be protected, and from now on, they will be protected." Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2019 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Faeces, litter, overwhelm national parks. America’s most scenic national parks are at risk of destruction from unsupervised visitors during a “nightmare scenario” government shutdown. Source 9z.

3rd Jan, 2019 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Some people have no sense of national pride or keeping the environment clean its so disgusting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2021 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

National parks will require visitors to wear masks. The National Parks Service will now require visitors to wear masks inside buildings and facilities and when distancing isn't possible. Source 7r.

> TOPIC: U.S. National Parks Vacation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,