Matrix Characters You Know!

Matrix Characters Know! - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 29th Dec, 2004 - 12:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Do you know someone that looks like a character in the Matrix? I do ;)
19th Jul, 2004 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Matrix

LDS_forever in certain modes looks just like Trinity - she has almost the exact same face but without the blue eyes. We had someone over recently and they were saying the same thing. All LDS needs to do now is buy some Matrix shades and a black coat!

Matrix Characters You Know! (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
20th Jul, 2004 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Know Characters Matrix

Matrix

laugh.gif I wish I could look half good of how she looks. I know friends, you are looking at my profile and think JB went nuts tongue.gif . I look now very different from that pic of my profile, is a pretty old pic wink.gif but looking like Trinity...hmmm maybe the face shape but she's beautiful!.

12th Dec, 2004 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Matrix Characters You Know! RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

I have a cousin who looked just like Sati in Revolutions. Of course my cousin is all grown now (a teenager) but when she was younger she could have been a mirror image of her.

29th Dec, 2004 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Know Characters Matrix

Matrix

Actually, there are a lot of little girls here in Trinidad that could probably pass for Sati. Here are some people trying to look like Matrix characters:
https://www.naomisworld.com/Mainpages/spotlight_Matrix.htm

> TOPIC: Matrix Characters You Know!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.